RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost dw Death Knight

4 posters

Go down

Frost dw Death Knight Empty Frost dw Death Knight

Post  epzo Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 am

Name: Jonas
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone: Cet

Character Name: Epzo
Character Class: Death Knight
Character Race: Blood Elf
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/epzo/simple
Talent Spec: Frost
Why did you choose that talent spec: I skipped Runic Power Mastery and choosed Endless Winter because it doesnt take any runic power and then i can interrupt every 10 seconds with no runic power cost because its good to have it when its needed to interrupt spells on bosses etc.
Offspec: Blood tank, not even full HC gear, but just playing it sometimes
Would you respec if an officer asked you: yes
Primary professions: Mining and blacksmithing, im lvling them at the moment.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: i have an macro that is good for raiding and dungeons,
Example this: /use Mind Freeze /say Interrupted
/Played on character you apply with: About 14 days, its almost newly dinged

Any applications pending with other guilds: No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/rj03fc.jpg
Computer spec and connection:
Intel Core Dual Processor 3.06Ghz
Gainward GeForce GTX 460 1GB
Windows 7
4 GB Ram
100/100 mbit/s connection

Previous Guilds: Not really a serious one, I was raiding with Cerox' guild on Al akir realm before he transfered his character here, but i wasnt in it.
Why did you leave those Guilds:
Why would you like to join RwGaming: I want a guild that got an good progress. And that players are standing up for each others. I have been watching while Cerox have been raiding. And it looks going good because even if you guys whipe. You are still trying to work on the raid progress. And i like that because the raid memebers are learning more about each others in the raid and how theirs performance is.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: yes, Cerox
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: yes, Cerox, and i think someone more but i dont remember his name.

Previous PvE experience:
Cleared ICC 10/25 normal up to LK, and a few heroics with my hunter.
Cleared Toc 10/25 normal too.
Cleared Voa 10/25
I began with wow last summer, To be honest, i have been learning alot from that day untill now. So i know how to play my character and his specs. And how to dps, performance in raids.

I started to lvl this char when cataclysm came because i wanted to play with my mate Cerox.
What can you bring to RwGaming: I can bring happy humor, social conversations and a proper raiding.
What makes you stand out: I really like Pve. I love raiding with a group that are steady and using a good teamwork.
What do you consider your highest achievement: My highest achievement is experience from Baradin hold. Basion of twilight (Halfus killed, trained tacs on Valonia) And i have been invited to a guild run on Blackwing decent 10 man on Maloriak boss.
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: I want to have fun while playing, And i really want a guild that are working on the progress with eachother.

Available for our raid times: yes, perfect times.
What kind of attendance can you keep: Quiet while the leader talks, listen to his tacs and asking before i talk in the mic so people dont talk on eachother. And im just a normal guy that are always "chilled out" if you know that im meaning
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No it isnt, its a very good loot system.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:
No, all are good, I have a own apartment, school goes fine etc.
Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: yes
Teamspeak: yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: The normal ones, and recount, Im searching for a good Runic power addon but they was outdated at the moment.

Read the requirements post: Yep
Read the raiding info post: Yep

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: I speak english and swedish.

Tell us a little about yourselves: Im 19 years old, and my education is working with trucks and digging machines. Wow is my priority on the weeks when its raid time and im also online very much. And i like to train on the gym after the school.

additional information: Even if its not raid days im online for doing some Pvp/bgs, farming heroics, or chat with friends.

epzo

Back to top Go down

Frost dw Death Knight Empty Re: Frost dw Death Knight

Post  Sls Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 am

Accepted . /w any Officer in game for inv.

Best Regards,
Sls . High Command
Sls
Sls

Back to top Go down

Post  epzo Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 am

thx alot! Smile cya in game! Wink

epzo

Back to top Go down

Post  norlin Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Sls wrote:Accepted . /w any Officer in game for inv.

Best Regards,
Sls . High Command

If i made an application u think i have any chances to get in? My HIGH skill is that i am Cute!
norlin
norlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pera Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Norlin, you would've been a lot cuter if u just have learned how to stop eating souvlaki and mousakas whole day long, u fat faggot <3

Pera

Back to top Go down

Post  norlin Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 am

Pera wrote:Norlin, you would've been a lot cuter if u just have learned how to stop eating souvlaki and mousakas whole day long, u fat faggot <3

Indd but admit it pls u still are in love with me cause of my irl huge "skillz"!!!!!!!!
norlin
norlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down