RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Frost Death Knight Application

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Frost Death Knight Application Empty [Declined]Frost Death Knight Application

Post  Nefelîan Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:17 am

Name: Murat Candar
Nationality: Turkish
Time Zone: GMT+2
Character Name: Nefelîan
Character Class: DK
Character Race: B.elf
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Nefel%C3%AEan
Spec: 3/31/2 frost dps
Why did you choose that talent spec: my main job is to do dps,so i choose a dps spec for that. and i dont like unholy cause it does dps almost with only dots, i dont believe it gives much idea for ones playstyle, maybe i despise it:) though that does not mean i cant play with it,if i had a shadowmourne i would play it too;) and i like to dual wield so i chose those talents. i change them from fight to fight as much as i can.
Offspec: Blood tank- 32/0/4.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: surely. i think i play tanking cool, but i cant focus as i do while dpsing.
Primary professions: BS 450 and JC 450.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: DKs are not available enough for using macros in their rotations. cause runes and cds must be watched everytime. i use keybinds everytime.
/Played on character you apply with: 28 days. i made this char after toc showed up.

Any applications pending with other guilds: No
Can you provide a screenshot of your UI?: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/8271/nefe.png
Computer spec and connection: core duo 2,4 cpu, 2 gb ddr3 ram. 10 mbps connection.
Previous Guilds: im new on this server, when i came(about 6 weeks) i joined Vendetta for Anarcha for helping out my RL friends, but they became inactive and i left. after that i tried Unique but lack of discipline and when i told about an emergent situation, 5 hours before the raid time, they accused me for not showing up. so i left.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: i was a decent player/raider in vanilla and tbc times(i was in turkish guild shîne) and was in cool guilds actually. but you know after some time,all guilds may have problem. when sunwell showed up i quit wow. actually i want a guild that can satisfy its members needs with good content and progress,as long as they try or pay attention for it. as i checked this guilds progress before it seems very well, we ll see the content:P why i chose rwgaming is the most close to my mind.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Hassansabbah can i guess.
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: nope.
Previous PvE experience: toc's and icc10 full. before wotlk i done every raid except Sunwell. i didnt do Ruby Sanctum cause it is a waste of time with pugs.
What can you bring to RwGaming: i dont throw my chars life away to do moar dps and i dont do low dps to stay alive. i do my job without punishing healers mana.
What makes you stand out: doing my own job without affecting badly other players. being decent and quite and i learnt to push " what happened to me?" button long ago:)
What do you consider your highest achievement: clearing black temple as one of the server first guilds.
What are your Goals in wow: active progress in a decent atmosphere. some call moar raiding:P
Available for our raid times: ofc.
What kind of attendance can you keep: except some situations i will join nearly all raids.
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: it is a great system i appreciate it.
Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: maybe some special days (noel,festivals, etc) and holidays can affect.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: N (i dont need it normally,i can check my threat above mob/boss names as percentages. if requested i can download)
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y (DBM)
Teamspeak: Y
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post: Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: i prefer not to speak much but i can do.

Tell us a little about yourselves: i am 22 years old and live in Bursa Turkey. i study veterinarian medicine at university. i spend most most of my time at home when i am not at university. i like metal music, heavy generally. i live at my home with my 2 homemates,they dont play wow they are idiot:D lol they play DOTA. i am male btw:D
btw i changed my ashen verdict ring to tanking, i will change it back when needed.
i hope you liked the app. thanks from now.

Nefelîan

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Frost Death Knight Application Empty Waiting for last call

Post  Hassan_Sabbah Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 pm

I already discuss your app with Remyros who is our DK classmaster so he said OK.. But last call is Step's...
Hassan_Sabbah
Hassan_Sabbah

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Frost Death Knight Application Empty Re: [Declined]Frost Death Knight Application

Post  fx Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:55 am

/w Hassan for an invite to the guild

You will be granted a trial if you manage to perform exceptionally good on our wed's raid

fx

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Frost Death Knight Application Empty Re: [Declined]Frost Death Knight Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down