RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost Mage Rigmoor (PVP!)

2 posters

Go down

Frost Mage Rigmoor (PVP!) Empty Frost Mage Rigmoor (PVP!)

Post  Mowdin Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 am

Please note, we generally discuss all applications once a week in an officers meeting which normally falls on Wednesday before our raids, unless its a very sought after application. So be patient and you will have an answer.

Name: Kristoffer Modin
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone: GMT+01;00

Character Name: Rigmoor
Character Class: Mage
Character Race: Undead
Armory Link:
Mage, future main: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Rigmoor
DK: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Zuzze
Warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Xaotic
Talent Spec: Frost/Arcane , Frost is main specc!

Why did you choose that talent spec: (PvP) I chose my Frost specc for the best oppertunity to reach the highest Rating in Arena! My purpose of that talent tree was to play arena but I played on my Warrior / DK. I'm rerolling because I like to play arena with my friend Gaasp. In my opinion, I am a good player as mage aswell. I have potentional to reach higher ratings on my mage.

Offspec: I chose Arcane as offspec because I think at single targeting I do the most damage.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Well, it depends.. I wanna hear his/her opinion of the respeccing. If his opinion sounds reasonable I will have no problem with it, but I will ask the other's in the guild what they think of it (the officers are never perfect Wink I will most likely have 1 specc for PvP and 1 for PvE and I can respecc if I'm playing Arena or Battlegrounds.

Primary professions: Engineering (i am still leveling it up) for pvp bonuses.

Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: I have key bindings for every spell that I use. Yes I use macros.

/Played on character you apply with: 20 days. I also have an 80 Rogue, 80 Shaman, 80 Warrior and an 80 Death Knight. I have played WoW for nearly 4 years and I know how to play.

Any applications pending with other guilds: No, definitely want to join this guild, my friend Gaasp have talked about it and I think it seems like a great guild. (Gaasp is my InRealLife friend, also my arena partner)

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:

Computer spec and connection: Connection 100/10. My computer is truly better than what's needed for World of warcraft.

Previous Guilds: Only think i can brag about is that i've been in <Off Topic> on my warrior a while ago before I moved to Stormscale PvP for pvping, but now my warrior is back on Lightning's Blade.

Why did you leave those Guilds: Migrated because all my friends did.

Why would you like to join RwGaming: Gaasp said to me that "RwGaming" was recruiting players for serious Rated Battleground and PvP overall and that he was going to apply to it so I thought that it was a good and smart idea.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Yeah, Gaasp for sure as you probably noticed by now Wink and I have been on this realm for a long time so I can figure that there are some players I've talked to before.

Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: I don't think I need to write that name again, Serox, Dadroo and i'm sure there's more.

Previous PvE experience:

What can you bring to RwGaming: I can bring you my pleasant Frost Mage that will be my main for Cataclysm! PvP will be my biggest interest as it always been because I think it's the most funny thing in WoW! I will always be up for Rated Battleground when needed and I can even help out when needed in Raids and Instances!

What makes you stand out: I am always happy and helpful which is often appreciated and I am ofc active!

What do you consider your highest achievement: Well, on my DK (Zuzze) I got as best personal rating 2123 in 3v3 and 2070 in 2v2 and I think I could easily done 2.2k+ in 3v3 if the paladin in the team wouldn't be inactive for 2-3 months, It'd just screwed things up. On my warrior I have in 3v3 achieved: 2003 and in 2v2: 2066. I could have made the 2200 achievement which isn't really THAT great but I would be happy if I got it (which I will in Cataclysm) Wink

Other relevant achievements: Nothing that I know right now but you can always ask me if there is some achievement you are wondering about.

What are your Goals in wow: To become a top player in Rated Arena / Battleground and a well known legend!

Available for our raid times: Well I won't be raiding for now atleast im searching for the pvp .

What kind of attendance can you keep: I can almost say that I can make every raid time and things like that, but not to a hundred percent because that is almost impossible. You never know what can pop up but most likely I can make every event in time.

We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No, I know how it works and I think it's a good system Smile

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: I am going to school at days but I quit different times, sometimes 12.00 and sometimes 15.00 but atleast I am not going to bed before 24.00. I will make it to the Rated Battlegrounds between that.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak, Ventrilo: Y
Raid frames you're comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post: Yes .
Read the raiding info post: Yes .

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No no, I think my english language is good and my comprehension is nothing to complain about Wink

Tell us a little about yourselves: Well.. I am a 18 year old student that lives in northern Sweden. I go to school at days which I dislike. I like to play computer and hang with friends, take long walks on the beach while listening to the sound of the birds and most importantly, sit and look at the beautiful sunset!

Additional information: I hope I can make it to this guild and have fun in it!
Thanks for my application, read it well ! Wink

Mowdin

Back to top Go down

Frost Mage Rigmoor (PVP!) Empty Re: Frost Mage Rigmoor (PVP!)

Post  Step (fx) Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Accepted as pvp player for Cata .
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down