RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Death Knight (DW Unholy 7/1/33)

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Death Knight (DW Unholy 7/1/33) Empty [Declined]Death Knight (DW Unholy 7/1/33)

Post  emerge Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Name: Micke
Nationality: Swedish
Time Zone: Gmt 1

Character Name: Emerge
Character Class: Death Knight
Character Race: Blood Elf
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/emerge/simple
Talent Spec: 7/1/33
Why did you choose that talent spec: Because it has the most output, atleast from what I've tested.
Offspec: Virusfrost 3/32/6
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Sure thing
Primary professions:
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: Yes alot, and specialized UI combinations
/Played on character you apply with: 10h/16m

Any applications pending with other guilds: No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/sk.png
Computer spec and connection: Dual 2,93/6-core MacPro 16gb Ram and two 5770HD cards with dual 27inch Cinema screens and I got a 24/1 internet connection

Previous Guilds: Solar (Chromaggus)
Why did you leave those Guilds: Because it got resolved when WotLK came
Why would you like to join RwGaming: Because I seem to think its a solid and active guild who aim for high end aswell as I do. I have had the unfortune to not know any good players on LB so therefor I havent been progressing much. But I'd like to play with you, interact with you and take the chance to show myself.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: I'm afraid not, I am fairly new to Lightnings Blade since I played at Chromaggus alot back in the days
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Yea I can recall playing some, dont know any names tho, they were really helpful and proffesional.

Previous PvE experience: On Chromaggus, server kill on Illidan and Council (3rd), Archimonde (4th), Kil'Jaeden (5th or something) I did some ICC raiding but nothing serious. I was a little fed up at playing then, and I had lot of work. But now I am back in action! Smile

What can you bring to RwGaming: I can bring help and an active raider which will fulfil his role and perhaps other roles.
What makes you stand out: I usually acts like the normal chillout dude, but I can become funny and positive, but I tend to stand for proffesionalism and high activity
What do you consider your highest achievement: BT highend boss kills I guess
Other relevant achievements: I was server first BS on Chrommagus and first Rogue to hit 70 aswell as first Night Elf to hit 70
What are your Goals in wow: To have a good laugh while raiding with the guild, and maybe earn a few friends and so on. Smile

Available for our raid times: Yes 100%
What kind of attendance can you keep: Full attendance
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Its not a problem Smile

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: I work but it will not affect any of my attendances. Smile

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post: Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No it will not

Tell us a little about yourselves: I'm a nice heplful guy who likes to be social with others when playing. I have had a hobby for almost 7 years now, producing music, my goal is to step up more "proffesional". But it doesnt takes up much time while on a semi-amateur level. Smile I hope you will find me appropriate for this guild

Thank you

additional information: Not really just whisper me if you need to know anything Smile

emerge

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Death Knight (DW Unholy 7/1/33) Empty Re: [Declined]Death Knight (DW Unholy 7/1/33)

Post  Step (fx) Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Declined
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down