RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Demonology Warlock Application

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Demonology Warlock Application Empty [Accepted]Demonology Warlock Application

Post  fonnick Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 am

Name: Fontrier Nicholas
Nationality: Swiss
Time Zone: GMT +2

Character Name: Fonnick
Character Class: Warlock
Character Race: Troll
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/fonnick/simple
Talent Spec: Demonology, 31 points in Demo and 10 points in Destruction
Why did you choose that talent spec: I choosed this spec for optimal DPS and because I really enjoy playing it, it is much fun for me and challenging and overall I feel like I really grasp it.
Offspec: Affliction
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Sure, I can play also affliction I’m very familiar with it.
Primary professions: Mining/ JC
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: I use about 35 keybindings and Macros
/Played on character you apply with: 138 days/7 hours/52 minutes (Since February 2007)

Any applications pending with other guilds: No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
Computer spec and connection: 24 Mbps internet connection, got a desktop computer with an intel core I7-920 3 GHZ processor, NVIDIA GeForce 9800, Ram: 4GB

Previous Guilds: eXodus
Why did you leave those Guilds: I couldn’t find a spot in raids as much I as I wanted because other veteran members of eXodus occupied the spots.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: It is a well reputated guild on our server which had a steady progress in WTLK and because it’s been around for a good amount of time
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: No
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: I’ve met members of RwGaming in WTLK in VOA and in ICC 10 man with some PUG.

Previous PvE experience: Cleared in TBC: SCC, Magtheridon’s Lair, Gruul’s Lair , Mount hyjal, Cleared in WTLK Naxxramas (10-25man), Hard modes in Ulduar, ToC 25 man with achievments, ICC up to Lich King and RS 10 man.

What can you bring to RwGaming: Steady attendance in raids, a polite behavior helping other guild members through my professions or whatever else they need and never whining about loot EpGp
What makes you stand out: Respect and loyalty for older members and officers of RwGaming.
What do you consider your highest achievement: Clearing out SSC and Mount Hyjal, doing hard modes in Ulduar bosses (25 man) and HC modes in ICC (10 man)
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: Experience and progress in the new raid instances in Cataclysm. I'm not a loot whore.

Available for our raid times: All week days I’m available except Saturday.
What kind of attendance can you keep: About 4 to 5 times when we progress, minumun 3 times when we clear content.
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No, we use that system in eXodus

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: I have finished college and at the moment I’m unemployed so I do have much time to dedicate in RwGaming. Moreover, i don't have a girlfriend so that means more time for wow Wink

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: DBM
Teamspeak: Y
Raid frames your comfortable with: I used to have x-perl but now I use the blizzard custom raid frames.

Read the requirements post: Y
Read the raiding info post: Y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: I have studied in London for about 4 years so my English skills are fluent.

Tell us a little about yourselves: I’m a serious person of 28 years old and I’m looking for a serious guild, most RL friends of mine have stopped playing wow but I really love this game and I want to continue playing and experiencing as much as possible the content of wow.

additional information: I’m an easy-going person that also enjoys to play football and go for snowboarding.

Last edited by Step (fx) on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more info)

fonnick

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Demonology Warlock Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Demonology Warlock Application

Post  fx Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 am

Accepted

fx

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Demonology Warlock Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Demonology Warlock Application

Post  fonnick Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:47 am

fx wrote:Accepted

i'm very happy, i'll be online around 4.00 pm server time so you can contact me online i'm rly looking forward to join you.

fonnick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down