RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Application Fire Mage Argaløll

Go down

[Accepted]Application Fire Mage Argaløll Empty [Accepted]Application Fire Mage Argaløll

Post  argaløll Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Name: Thomas
Nationality: Dutch (The Netherlands)
Time Zone: GMT

Character Name: Argaløll
Character Class: Mage
Character Race: Undead Male
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Argal%C3%B8ll
Btw that pvp cloak is not my pve one Smile Using Lich Wraping
Talent Spec: 2/31/3 - Deep Fire
Why did you choose that talent spec: I've played both fire aswel as arcane. I've been testing both on beta's long before our latest patch 4.0 and i came to the conclusion that fire has alot more output then arcane and is alot more usefull for long fights. I've played arcane in my previous guild for the raids 3% dmg buff, which was really unnececary since ret's give that aswel. (not sure if they still do but that was new talents) Fire has always been the fun, and good spec to play imo in Cata and i plan on staying it.
Offspec: Frost pvp atm, only really have that spec when though which i dont anymore.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: I could adjust my fire spec if needed ofcourse, but i wouldnt want to go back to arcane since its worse then fire and not usefull for long fights on hc.
Primary professions: JC450 / ench450
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: /focus cc macro's etc for encounters such as lady deathwhispered. Keybinds, yes ofc all my keys are binded to the most efficient and fasted reaction time
/Played on character you apply with: Total: 180. Current level: 81

Any applications pending with other guilds: No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
Computer spec and connection: currently playing asus G3 gaming series laptop. Going for an Alienware next month though. Connection speed, Not sure but never experience lagg and rarely dc.

Previous Guilds: My last guild was tribe. Disbanded though pre-patch. Have gotten invited to Serenity about a year ago, although i got hacked and was unable to acces my account for 1,5weeks. When i got back i had missed my chance there.
Why did you leave those Guilds: Read above Smile
Why would you like to join RwGaming: Im looking for a guild that has decent progress on icc25hc and that is still willing to progress. Most important ofcourse that you will set your guild forth in Cataclsym. I need a guild that can be ready to raid asap after launch, and have no struggle adjusting etc since you did that on WotLK. Just need it to all be set and not a mess Smile
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Maybe, im not sure Smile
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Yes been in many heroics / some pugs with peeps from RW. Always see the name come back

Previous PvE experience:
Vanila: full naxx/bwl as prot warr (first char)
TBC: most of ssc/tk. full clear Hyjal, bt 8/9, swp first 3 bosses, za full clear
Wotlk:ICC10 Normal - 11/12. ICC25 Normal - 12/12. HC - 8/12.

What can you bring to RwGaming: A dedicated played that can raid 7/7 days of the week, trustworthy and social. Progress before loot is my motto.
What makes you stand out: Irl aswel as ingame im kinda known with all my mate's for being very social, helpfull and always being online Razz Somtimes being to honest and people use it against me. But i think i can be a good mage for the guild with my experience, gear, im social, i got mic,vent,skype, im mature and there if u need me.
What do you consider your highest achievement: that would be hyjal 5/5, and BT 8/9 (All in The burning crusade. BT was very tuff compared to what is all is nowadays. (Exluding LK25hc) It was really all about teamwork back then.
Other relevant achievements: none i think, all pritty simple, ks25, togc10 4/5 etc nothing special
What are your Goals in wow: Friendship, loyalty above all, progress, Raiding only no serious pvp, just for fun.

Available for our raid times: I work Monday-Friday 04:00am->16:30pm. Raiding from 18:30->23:30 at your raiding days shouldnt be a problem. ill guess i need to see how it goes if i get in raiding till 12:00 (or longer) since if i raid till 12:00ST, i need to shower, eat somthing etc and i would only get 3hours of sleep / night
What kind of attendance can you keep: Can raid all days, most info is above.
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No problem

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: All listed above at ''Available for our raid times'' section. and once again, i'd need to see how im at work if i raid till 12:00. Might be np, we'll just have to try and see.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: y
Teamspeak: y
Raid frames your comfortable with: y

Read the requirements post:y
Read the raiding info post:y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Not at all. been on an international school all my life where the main language is english.

Tell us a little about yourselves: when i come from work i head home, eat, shower, and start up my pc. My favority hobby is gaming, only playing WoW and CoD MW2 atm. 99% wow though only CoD when im bored. Im working as a painter btw, as in painting houses and i've been gardener for 5 years.

additional information: If u have any more questions, please contact me. Btw i wasnt able to post a screenshot of my UI. No idea really where to post it. Im sure sombody has msn/skype i can show it to you there Smile

cheers

argaløll

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application Fire Mage Argaløll Empty Re: [Accepted]Application Fire Mage Argaløll

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Ah Argaløll nice to see that u still play wow:)

Application Accepted /w an officer for invite

Back to top Go down