RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Razastarr(Hunter) - Darksephy(Mage) Double Application

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Razastarr(Hunter) - Darksephy(Mage) Double Application Empty [Accepted]Razastarr(Hunter) - Darksephy(Mage) Double Application

Post  Razastarr Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Name: Dimitris
Nationality: Greek
Time Zone: Central Europe Time

Character Name: Razastarr
Character Class: Hunter
Character Race: Goblin
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/razastarr/simple
Talent Spec: Survival 1/9/31
Why did you choose that talent spec: Well... it's the best for a Hunter atm
Offspec: Marksmanship 3/33/5
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Ofc
Primary professions: Jewelcrafting/Leatherworking
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: Yes
/Played on character you apply with: 137 days, 17 hours, 5 minutes

Any applications pending with other guilds: Nope

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/33/wowscrnshot011811170313.jpg
Computer spec and connection: 24mbs ADSL best Internet Connection in Greece. Nvidia GTS 250 1GB Graphics Card. 4GB RAM. Intel Core i5 CPU

Previous Guilds: Lost CreW
Why did you leave those Guilds: 24 hours online trying to upgrade my gear as fast as i can and no spot for me. I know mostof the guys there and GM but GM wanted to go with "his" people.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: Well... i want a good guild with nice progress and mature people that will be focused at Raid and with Progress and i wanna see many encounters
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Nope
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Don't remember lol!

Previous PvE experience: Vanilla: Nothing - TBC: All Encounters cleared except KJ (Mu'ru after the Patch with Nerf) - WOTLK: All Encounters cleared until TOC (TOC 25 Heroic 4/5). At ICC period i didn't played that much i stopped for a while and when i started again i played as casual.

What can you bring to RwGaming: Brain first, well knowledge of my class and i think that i can help as much as i can for more Progress
What makes you stand out: If i'm a trial or dps rotation buff
What do you consider your highest achievement: Ulduar 10 man achievements and Algalon 10/25 and i wanted 3 achieves for Ironbound Mount that i never done them i done them now :/
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: Progress and end-game Content

Available for our raid times: Yes
What kind of attendance can you keep: Any time that i'm needed from the guild
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Nope

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Nope

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Yes
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: Yes

Read the requirements post: Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Nope i can communicate well.

Tell us a little about yourselves: Football and Clubbing

Additional information: : Nothing

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: George Politis
Nationality:Greece (athens)
Time Zone:central zone

Character Name:Darksephy
Character Class:Mage
Character Race:Goblin
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/darksephy/simple
Talent Spec:04/34/03
Why did you choose that talent spec:i choose that cause of more aoe skills like blast weave with daze mobs e.g. magmaw adds
Offspec:my current offspec is pvp frost 07/03/31
Would you respec if an officer asked you:ofc
Primary professions:enchanting 525 with most recipes except maelstrom,engineering 525 with most recipes
fishing 525,first aid 525,archaeology 525, cooking with 193 recipes 525
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details:i using optinal razer keybinds for living bomb ,block, blink ,mage ward, fire blast,cs,spellsteal
/Played on character you apply with:314,19 hours this level 19 days

Any applications pending with other guilds:nop

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot011211020255.jpg/
Computer spec and connection:intel core i5 760 2,80ghz,windows 7 23bit,4gb ram 1333mhz,1tb sata2 7200rpm,nvidia gts 250 1gb

Previous Guilds:alpha and omega(vanilla),toy soldiers-rose(tbc),quietly confident-sedition(wrath)
Why did you leave those Guilds:i was vanilla tbc at bloodhoof server then transfered draenor with guild and then guild disband
Why would you like to join RwGaming:i want a stable and good hardcore and active guild
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:dont think so iam new to ligthings blade
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming:dont think so

Previous PvE experience:vanilla all except mc aq40except twin emperors,naxx40 till four horseman
tbc:all except stacked at muru before patch
wrath:all except hc lk(35%heroics tries,realm first kill deathwhisper 25and sindy25)

What can you bring to RwGaming:stable and active player with well knowledge of my class and ofc 100% attedance
What makes you stand out:the mage or ranged rotation or if i am trial the member rank
What do you consider your highest achievement:i think the highest achievements is the kill bosses with guild when a hard encounter of many weeks trying like(kaelthas),
getting killed that i can call achievement
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow:to discover all encounters,kill all bosses and get the experience of the expansion

Available for our raid times:yes after my college and gym so after 14:00 server time i am online till 03:00server time
What kind of attendance can you keep:100%
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you:i like thoose loot systems attendance -dkp-epgp

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:ofc no

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen:y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE:dbm y
Teamspeak:y but also vent
Raid frames your comfortable with:blizzard atm,used to have xperl and then grid

Read the requirements post:y
Read the raiding info post:y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English:not at all

Tell us a little about yourselves:working in a security company vip protection,and I am in a college for vip protection also,hobies:skydiving,football

additional information:for imrpove gear tommorow getting the valor back
Razastarr
Razastarr

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Razastarr(Hunter) - Darksephy(Mage) Double Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Razastarr(Hunter) - Darksephy(Mage) Double Application

Post  Step (fx) Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Accepted . Whisper Sls / Hassansabbah / Mind for invite

Welcome to the club
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down