RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Resto shaman (Lightshot)

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Resto shaman (Lightshot) Empty [Accepted]Resto shaman (Lightshot)

Post  savvas1 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 am

Name: Sam
Nationality: Cypriot
Time Zone: +1

Character Name: Lightshot
Character Class: Shaman
Character Race: tauren (thinging to make him goblin)
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/lightshot/simple
Talent Spec: Main spec Resto.
Why did you choose that talent spec: because I really like healing and I believe that I am good at it.
Offspec: Enchasment but I am about to make him ele.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: sure
Primary professions: skinning and working at leatherworking atm.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: yes
/Played on character you apply with: yes

Any applications pending with other guilds:No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:I use healbot, grid, dbm
Computer spec and connection: PC with good connection .

Previous Guilds: Living heroes
Why did you leave those Guilds: For me it was not a good working as team guild and I wanted a good raiding like RwGaming. Also it was really unorganised.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: As I say i want a good raiding guild. Mainly organised!
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: I thing no but i believe that their are some people from my country in Rwgaming.
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming:No

Previous PvE experience: Yes
I have otehr charcters in other servers but i feel like i am staying on my resto shamy.
What can you bring to RwGaming: Dedication and efficiency actually based on guild environment 
What makes you stand out: I learn really fast and I always listen to people trying to improve something to me or my character.
What do you consider your highest achievement: Do not really know
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: To have fun and pass my time in a good mood

Available for our raid times:Not for all the dates actually I would really love if their was raid in Friday. But also can in Monday ,Wednesday and in Sunday no problem for me Smile
What kind of attendance can you keep: I thing I will be able to make 75%+ attendance to raids
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: I believe no

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Yes girlfriend ,sometimes out or relax.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: I have no problem to use it if u ask me to.
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: yes
Teamspeak: yes (my microphone break I am buying new on soon)
Raid frames your comfortable with: yes

Read the requirements post: yes
Read the raiding info post: yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No will not affect me at all.

Tell us a little about yourselves: I am living in Cyprous. I quit wow at ends on tbh(because i was studing i finish now :p). I am good at levelling and I learn tactics of raids really fast. I really like wow is the game that I pass my free time and i play like 5-10 (or more) hours a day(not always). That little about my self u are free to ask me anything u want for more informations about me.

additional information:
Razz

savvas1

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Resto shaman (Lightshot) Empty Re: [Accepted]Resto shaman (Lightshot)

Post  Step (fx) Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:10 am

Accepted
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down