RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] !

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] ! Empty [Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] !

Post  jmk_robb Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:52 am

Please note, we generally discuss all applications once a week in an officers meeting which normally falls on Wednesday before our raids, unless its a very sought after application. So be patient and you will have an answer.

Name: Robin Stenman
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone: GMT+01;00

Character Name: Gaasp
Character Class: Priest
Character Race: Undead
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Gaasp
Talent Spec: Holy/Shadow -- Applying for dicipline pvp .
Why did you choose that talent spec:(Pve) At the moment my specc is Holy/Shadow but that's for cataclysm dungeon and quest lvling so I can reach 85 as fast as possible. I won't use either of thoos specc's in cataclysm respecced for like 2days ago to feel prepared for cataclysm . As I said I playd dicipline since I lvld 80 and will countinue with that Smile . Will look up the best specc for me to get the maximum of my character in pvp at cataclysm.
Offspec: Use to be Shadow pve/pvp .
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Depends an officer could always help me and say like "Hey this talent is verry important why have you not put a talent point in it"? Than I might have a reason but I like to hear other people's opinions so pleas just ask me Smile. I always specc after Setup's in [arenas] and will have to specc what's best for thoos rated battelgrounds now in cataclysm to reach maximum of my character and my team mates .
Primary professions: Engineering 450 . Jewelcrafting 450 . I got them for pvp bonuses ofcourse and they arn't good for just pvp , they are also nice for pve !
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: Yes ofc's I use keybinds I won't put all in here cause its really to many (not intressting for you guys atleast) Smile And yes I use macro's .
/Played on character you apply with: 52days 9hours . Ive been playing world of warcraft for uhm this is the fourth year for me . Also got a 80: druid,shaman,hunter Smile!

Any applications pending with other guilds: Nop .

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
Computer spec and connection: Connection 100/100. I did recive my new gaming parts yesterday for a 100% gaming computer so don't you worrie about that !

Previous Guilds: Ive been playing with <Off Topic> Since uhm november lastyear . But they disbannded for like a month ago or somthing? So now Im looking for a new guild ,
Why did you leave those Guilds: Disbannd .
Why would you like to join RwGaming: "Stép" recruited in trade for hardcore pve/pvp pps , I'd like to say that I am really good in both things so I'd like to say that's why I want to join ive heard that youre planing a pro team in rated battelgrounds and if I might get me some more time Iam thinking about starting pve again but we will see.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Not what I know , but I am 80% sure of that It must be some1 in that guild I atleast know and been talking abit 2 .
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Yes Ive been , can't remember them right now but I know Ive been. If I just see the name I will recognize it !

Previous PvE experience:

What can you bring to RwGaming: Well I can bring you my lovley sense of houmor Smile ! And ofcourse I will bring you a verry good dicipline priest that you can have some serious gaming with. I can bring you my arena m8 and irl friend aswell . He's going to make an apply later but he has about the same pvp experiance as me but now he is rerolling mage from warrior so he can play cataclysm areana with me ! But I can ensure you that he is a really great mage aswell Wink! And muchmuch you can get from me just ask don't be shy !
What makes you stand out: Hard question ;p , well I do my job and I'm really active .
What do you consider your highest achievement: Dno really im not really proud over my 2kachivement in 3v3 my team had potencial for more than 2.2k but the mage wanted to boost a friend when I were offline so they failed the team down from 2100 to 1700 and than I left the team cause he did not even ask me about that . Well I got 12/12 icc 25, And I think my druid were playing in one of the 5first guildes to take down lk25 on this server could be +- 1or2 Wink So that's quite nice .
Other relevant achievements: Nothing I know right now but you can always ask me if there is some achivement youre woundering about .
What are your Goals in wow: To become one of the better players in this game and to have fun ofcourse .

Available for our raid times: Well I won't be raiding for now atleast im searching for the pvp .
What kind of attendance can you keep: --- I can keep attendance for most of times atleast you can never promise you will attend 100% cause things can always pop up , but Id like to say that you need to let the others now that .
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Np Ive been using it befor Wink

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Well at weeks I'm in school but its not a problem right ? Smile

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak: Ventrilo , can always download teamspeak .
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post: Yes .
Read the raiding info post: Yes .

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Nop it won't maybe my grammar is a little bad as you probably can see but people can understand me good and thats the point !

Tell us a little about yourselves: Im 16years old guy living in north sweden I like to drive snowmobile and play world of warcraft , might happens that later in februar-april I'll go to my capin over a weakend or somthing to drive snowmobile but that's np is it ? Everyone deservs a break somtime and it's not for a long time like a month or somthing Smile!

additional information: Ye well I would really like to have my irl m8 / Arena partner in the guild aswell if Im accepted. He is a really good player and ye well I'd like him in the guild aswell !

Thanx for my application read it well ! Wink

jmk_robb

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] ! Empty Forgot one thing .

Post  jmk_robb Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:48 am

Ye btw my gems they are not as I want them all of them . Haven't changed them after the patch etc I got the haste offhand In bag so If there would be a season going on right now I would use it and gem the blue gems to 10 interllect + 13spell penetration . I could not se any point of regemming gear now when the season is over Smile ! Just so you know

jmk_robb

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] ! Empty Re: [Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] !

Post  Step (fx) Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 am

Accepted For the PvP Section of the guild
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] ! Empty Re: [Accepted]Dicipline Priest "Gaasp" [Pvp player] !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down