RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

panagies holy disc priest

2 posters

Go down

panagies holy disc priest Empty panagies holy disc priest

Post  panagies Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:07 am

Name: stefanos
Nationality: greek
Time Zone: (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul

Character Name: panagies
Character Class: priest
Character Race: bloodelf
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/panagies/simple
Talent Spec: 6/32/3 on holy 34/0/7 on disc but armory disc isnt that i play in raids this is for pvp so for raids i repset the disc spec if i need to play as disc
Why did you choose that talent spec: holy in cata have the advantage that you can heal up the raid and you can solo heal tanks with it
Offspec: disc have the advantage of the barier shields and strong semi instant heals like penace and the asborbation of the shields
Would you respec if an officer asked you: yes of course
Primary professions: tailoring lvlup and inscription lvl up i had mining and jc but i got hacked and deleted so i lvl up these too the tailoring for the ebonwave enchant with spirit and the inscription for the cards and the shoulder enchant
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: y i use like all my spell in keybinds and mouseover macros so i dont need to waste time to click and heal
/Played on character you apply with: played 52 days
and played on 85 6 days

Any applications pending with other guilds: no

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:ttp://i52.tinypic.com/f2u2za.jpg
Computer spec and connection: 24mbps/s
4.00 gb ram core2duo @2.33 ghz
Previous Guilds:
Why did you leave those Guilds:u l d u m invicta and over shadow
Why would you like to join RwGaming: i want to join you cause i want a serious raid experience
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: no unfortunatly
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: y i have been in hcs and and i think people from your guild and well known palyers polite and have repspect

Previous PvE experience: BH 2 bosses on BT bdw HALFUS DEFENCE SYSTEM and tries on the other bosses

What can you bring to RwGaming: a player with knowledge of his class delicated active and who is there every time you need him
What makes you stand out: nothing i keep trying all the time
What do you consider your highest achievement: i dont care about achievments i play for progress and nothing else so achievs have no meaning for me i play for fun and progress not for the achievs
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: a good raiding guild for progress which can make me better player

Available for our raid times: yes
What kind of attendance can you keep: 90-100%
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: no

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:no

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen:
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE:y
Teamspeak:y
Raid frames your comfortable with:y

Read the requirements post:y
Read the raiding info post:y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English:no

Tell us a little about yourselves: i am 20 years old i have a normal life and i like to play wow i study in university

panagies

Back to top Go down

panagies holy disc priest Empty Re: panagies holy disc priest

Post  Eggbird Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:01 am

The main GM and high-officers have suddenly changed leadership and left RwGaming.

This could mean RwGaming will reorganise into a 10-man guild, continueing 25m raids, going casual or even disband.

As the change happened, I personally left RwGaming as a member so I can't give you the actual status of RwGaming and it's (new) goal. Therefore you may get a reply from the new gm/officer, or simply not.

My advise: /w a RwG. member ingame for more info as I cannot provide you more information.

Best regards,

Egg's
Former RwMember

I just want to let you know about what is going on lately.
Eggbird
Eggbird

Back to top Go down