RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenó - Holy Priest

2 posters

Go down

Xenó  -  Holy Priest Empty Xenó - Holy Priest

Post  Xeno Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 am

Name: Nicolai Muhlig
Nationality: Denmark
Time Zone: UTC+01:00

Character Name: Xenó
Character Class: Priest
Character Race: Bloodelf
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/xen%C3%B3/advanced
Talent Spec: Holy
Why did you choose that talent spec: Well its the spec i feel best in aside from Disc
Offspec: Havent got a offspec yet, But ill let the guild deside what they need Smile
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Ofcause. Wouldnt be a problem at all
Primary professions: Enchanting & Tailoring
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: Yes i do, all my keybinds are close to hand. Even have 2-3 binds on my mouse. And macros, well have an mouseover Dispell, Cure Disease and a macro for lightwell
/Played on character you apply with: 74 days

Any applications pending with other guilds: Simulacrum

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: Can give you a picture of a standart ui. Working on my ui to bring it up to date.
Computer spec and connection: AMD Phenom 2.90ghz (CPU) ATI Radeon HD 4550 (1gb ram) 6.50gb Ram Windows 7 (64bit) "Internet: 20mbit/10"

Previous Guilds: Warcry & Ancient Defilers
Why did you leave those Guilds: Well did guild wasnt doing any progress, and when there was raid i couldnt join because the raid leader/gm wanted to have all the old members in the raid and new ones didnt get a chance. And everytime i tried to talk to him he wouldnt answer. So thats why i left the guild
Why would you like to join RwGaming: I want to join your guild cause your progress is good. That means that you play, organized and focused and that is exact kind of guild i wanna be in. I want to play with ppl who make in 3 hours of raiding time stuff, which takes 6 hours from other rapidly progressing guild.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Sadly no Sad
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Can't say that i have, i might but don't remember

Previous PvE experience:
Vanilla:
No Raiding.
TBC:
Karazhan (Hunter DPS)
Gruul's Lair (Hunter DPS)
Tempest Keep - The Eye (Hunter DPS)
SSC (Hunter DPS)
Zul Aman (Hunter DPS)
WOTLK:
Naxx 10/25 (Hunter DPS & Priest Holy)
Malygos 10/25 (Hunter DPS)
OS 10/25 (Hunter DPS & Priest Holy)
Ulduar 10/25 (Hunter DPS & Priest Holy)
Totgc 10/25 (Hunter DPS)
ICC 10/25 (Priest Holy / Disc)
What can you bring to RwGaming: I'll bring a stable priest to the guild with good humor and attendence, always full focused doing raids and new tacts. And am always reading up on the class am playing.
What makes you stand out: Though question. Well i read up on tacts so i keep ahead of time. i dont ragequit or get mad during raíding times. And i give 120% when am playing!
What do you consider your highest achievement: Might be kingslayer but thats it sadly.
Other relevant achievements: Nope Smile
What are your Goals in wow: Content, for me its all about the content and exp with good friends

Available for our raid times: Yes
What kind of attendance can you keep: 90-100%
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No not at all, used it while i was in Warcry Smile

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: No not at all Smile

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N
Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Deadly Boss Mods
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: Grid FTW Smile

Read the requirements post: Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Nope not at all, i may be a little shy but thats it Very Happy

Tell us a little about yourselves: Well am from denmark and am 19 years old. At the time being i dont go to school or work. So i mainly play wow atm Smile

additional information: I feel that I am suitable for this guild because I think that I have the skill, brains and knowledge of my class and all specs of that class to help this guild progress in the future. I am always available, in time and prepared for every raid, even if I am asked to join in the middle of a guild raid. My attendance in previous guilds was about 90-100%. I think that this application shows the effort and maturity I am willing to input.

"Sorry for slacking with the enchants and gems, will be fix today!"

Xeno

Back to top Go down

Xenó  -  Holy Priest Empty Re: Xenó - Holy Priest

Post  fx Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 am

Accepted

fx

Back to top Go down