RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Immersion, Elemental Shaman [PvP]

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Immersion, Elemental Shaman [PvP] Empty [Declined]Immersion, Elemental Shaman [PvP]

Post  Immersion Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 am

Name:
Nationality: United Kingdom.
Time Zone: GMT

Character Name: Immersion
Character Class: Shaman
Character Race: Troll
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Immersion
Talent Spec: 34/2/0;Elemental
Why did you choose that talent spec: 2x on Elemental weapon for the spell bonus, The points are a PvE spec because i play in a PvE spec rotation for maximum damage.
Offspec: Resto.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yes i gladly would change.
Primary professions: Engineering, Mining.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details:I dont use macros but for my primary spells i use E R F and C around my WASD buttons.
/Played on character you apply with: 18 Days on my shaman as i made it for my main character, i have 4 other level 80s, i had to try other classes out to see which i enjoy most, my shaman is my main character, and ofc its a troll Smile

Any applications pending with other guilds: Nope.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: Have a couple of addons like omen, DBM, recount and such all the correct, no special UI.
Computer spec and connection:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz; My connection is great, i have a gaming router with 4x the speed.

Previous Guilds:
Why did you leave those Guilds:
Why would you like to join RwGaming: It sounds like a social, hardcore type of guild, exactly what i like.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Nope :'(
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: no

Previous PvE experience:

What can you bring to RwGaming:
What makes you stand out: Sometimes funny, sociable person Smile
What do you consider your highest achievement:
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: To make friends, have fun, play the game how it should be played Smile

Available for our raid times: Everyday.
What kind of attendance can you keep: 100% if not 99%
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Nope

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Girlfriend.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Yes
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: Yes

Read the requirements post:Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Nope

Tell us a little about yourselves: Fun guy, loves to make new friends, Looking for some fun in this game, i have played wow 6 years and i have never had a hardcore guild Smile

Immersion

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Immersion, Elemental Shaman [PvP] Empty Re: [Declined]Immersion, Elemental Shaman [PvP]

Post  Step (fx) Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 am

Declined , your experience in both PvP and PvE are too low
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down