RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Enhancement Shaman, Wakae

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Enhancement Shaman, Wakae Empty [Declined]Enhancement Shaman, Wakae

Post  Wakae Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 am

Name: Max Duvemark
Nationality: Swedish
Time Zone: Stockholm

Character Name: Wakae
Character Class: Shaman
Character Race: Troll (Maybe will go Goblin)
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/wakae/simple
Talent Spec: Enhancement
Why did you choose that talent spec: Wanted to try Enhance and it showed itself it was very good.
Offspec: Restoration
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yes
Primary professions: Enchanting, Herbalism
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: I have some spells on F1,F2,F3,F4. So i dont have to mouseclick.
/Played on character you apply with:Total time played: 17 days, 8 hours, 6 minutes, 52 seconds
Time played this level: 0 days, 10 hours, 43 minutes, 53 seconds

Any applications pending with other guilds: Nop

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: I cant but i can send an SS of my UI to one of you.
Computer spec and connection: Connection is 24 mbit/s. Never had kicks or laggs.

CPU: intel i5 750
GPU: XFX Radeon 5770
RAM: 6 gig 1333 mhz
Chassi: HAF 932 Coolermaster
CPU Fan: Zalman CPU-Kylare CNPS10X Extreme
Maybe have forgot something here.

Previous Guilds: In Karma Now
Why did you leave those Guilds: They were'nt serious at all we dont even gear up eachother in instances so we can do hcs so we can start raid ..

Why would you like to join RwGaming: Saw an msg in /1 and u looked serious and that is what i want. Start raid progressing.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Nop
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Nop

Previous PvE experience: Everything in LK except LK Razz and almoste everything in BC

What can you bring to RwGaming: The dps, omg. They buffed the enhancement so much
i had like 12 k on boss fights while i was leveling. Razz

What makes you stand out: Nicest shaman ever.
What do you consider your highest achievement: Nothing to mention, i havent been serious at all with this char. Wanted to PG in Cata .
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: Have a nice guild that you feel you connect with and have fun. And raid progress i love. When u take one more boss then last week or something like that .

Available for our raid times: Yes perfect time for me after my training and school.
What kind of attendance can you keep: Dont understand that question
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Nop have experience with that

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Nop my parents i can handle and school i never go to bed before 24:00 so doesntm atter

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: y
Teamspeak: n
Raid frames your comfortable with: y

Read the requirements post:y
Read the raiding info post:y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Nop ofc not Smile i can talk without problems.

Tell us a little about yourselves: I'm pretty good on english to be a swede i think. I'm social a happy person like to talk with guildies on vent etc during raids during free time Smile . Love to farm achievement etc. Up for help guildies. Dunno if there so much to say you have to make decision about how i am Razz

additional information: Nothing special to add here Just really want a serious guild and you really seems to be serious xD
Regards / Max/wakae

Wakae

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Enhancement Shaman, Wakae Empty Re: [Declined]Enhancement Shaman, Wakae

Post  Step (fx) Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:12 am

Declined , Too under geared .
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down