RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Fire Mage! - Pyrexo

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Fire Mage!  - Pyrexo Empty [Declined]Fire Mage! - Pyrexo

Post  Pyrexo Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:52 am

Please note, we generally discuss all applications once a week in an officers meeting which normally falls on Wednesday before our raids, unless its a very sought after application. So be patient and you will have an answer.

Name: Marcus
Nationality: Norwegian
Time Zone: Same as realmtime,

Character Name: Pyrexo
Character Class: Mage
Character Race: Undead
Armory Link: Armory is down atm, but will link when able
Talent Spec: Fire 2-32-2
Why did you choose that talent spec: Most stable high dps, and the Cautherize spell for less work for healers
Offspec: just a slacky frost spec atm, will change if needed, same as mainspec.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yes
Primary professions: Enchanting , will change skinning to JC soon.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: I use keybinds yeh, got G keys on my keyboard.
/Played on character you apply with:86 days

Any applications pending with other guilds: Not at the moment, will inform when that happens.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
Computer spec and connection: Quadcore, 4gb ram, 5770 ect..

Previous Guilds:
Why did you leave those Guilds: Epedemik gaming, I got kicked because a silly reason, or..the whole guild was silly and douch’ish. Wasn’t friendly at all.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: I wanna join RwGaming because I am searching for a high end guild that are progressive and friendly, helpful ect.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Nope, but I hope I can get some friends in RwGaming soon
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Not that I can remember, Itrust I think.

Previous PvE experience: I have been playing from day1, on my pala I cleared nearly all in vanilla, and tbc, but then it got stolen..on this mage I have nearly all cleared without icc 11/12 , got lk to 22%.. and ulduar 10/14 or something.

What can you bring to RwGaming: A helpful and a kind person, I trying to do my best all the time, and helping as good I can. I have full attendance to raids.
What makes you stand out: If someone in my family ect..have problems that will stop me from gaming.
What do you consider your highest achievement: hmm , 11/12 icc, or 4/12 icchc
Other relevant achievements:lvl 80?`Razz nah, kidding. I don’t know really
What are your Goals in wow: My goals is to know my class in and out, make it best as possible.

Available for our raid times:18:00-2400 everyday
What kind of attendance can you keep: 100%!!!
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you:No

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Not at the moment and not in the future, parents aint a problem, my mom game to:P

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post:Y
Read the raiding info post:Y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Y

Tell us a little about yourselves: Kind and helpful/friendly person, happy?

additional information: not really, hope my apply taste, And atm I aint applying for a Raidspot, ofc I wanna raid but:P Im mainly looking for a guild for Cata.

Pyrexo

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Fire Mage!  - Pyrexo Empty Re: [Declined]Fire Mage! - Pyrexo

Post  Pyrexo Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:12 am

Please tell me if there is something i can do better, or if it is something you wondering about,

Greetings
Pyrexo

Pyrexo

Back to top Go down

Post  Quarz Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Hello there Pyrexo,
The application is ok but we have 3 mages über active + 3 friends so we unf. dont have a raid spot.
Goodluck with your guild hunt.

Regards /Qu
Quarz
Quarz

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrexo Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:22 pm

okei, i did know that from before, on this apply i was searcing for a social spot ect untill cata:)

Pyrexo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down