RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution)

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution) Empty [Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution)

Post  Charlemagne Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 am

Name: Jonathan
Nationality: South African
Time Zone: -2

Character Name: Charlemagne

Character Class: Paladin

Character Race:Belf

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/charlemagne/simple

Talent Spec: Retri/Holy-Soon Holy Retri

Why did you choose that talent spec: I started my retri paladin in TBC when got tiered of Hunter, been Retri ever since, I love the specc because it is skill based and can be challenging to achieve max DPS which makes it even better!

Offspec:My off specc at the moment is Holy, I chose this because it is more useful then tank specc when raiding, as tanks are usually very active and if a raid tank doesnt show up an off specc tank does not have the gear and the raid will usually be canceled.

Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yes ofc, I chop and change often to better suit raiding situations if required!

Primary professions: Jewlcrafting/Enchanting
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: No macros except for repentance macro I made to stop tanks pulling the mob I have CCd because they can not tell if it has repentance or not.

/Played on character you apply with: 109 days

Any applications pending with other guilds: No other applications pending with other guilds at this point(Think its unfair to apply to more then one guild at a time.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot011111113827.jpg/

Computer spec and connection:
CPU: 6800 AMD DUal core, 6gig ddr2 RAM, GPU Nvidia 9800 GX2

Previous Guilds:
Why did you leave those Guilds:I left B r e t h e r e n Because I didn't get to raid enough with them, because when I joined there main Retri had come back out of the blue, I left Simulacrum Because the GM is very unfair about raids and looks after main members that have been there since Vanilla(even off specc) and then pays attention to DKP. I left Oppressum Because of disband. I left Monkey Tennis I left Myst Because they had some pretty crap players in the raid that caused wipes EVERY night. And a few other guilds that I can not remember but generally for the same reasons above.

Why would you like to join RwGaming:You guys have been around for awhile, I like that which means there is a solid foundation of leadership, also everyone I have come into contacts with in game from your guild has impressed me with skill and social skills, on that basis would love to call my self a member of RWgaming.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: I have not given the roster a look over so I am not sure.

Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Yeah I have, maybe some will remember me or not, but it has always ended in success.

Previous PvE experience: Played my Hunter in Vanilla, cleared all content but sick of playing huntard in TBC so changed to my paladin, in TBC did most content except SSC because by that time they had removed all the Attunements to the major raids like Black Temple and we did Black Temple and Sunwell mostly. In Wotlk I cleared everything except Lk Heroic because I was required to go away for one month and missed out on that achievment.

What can you bring to RwGaming: Significant class base knowledge of each specc with superior performance from the Norm as well as activeness during raids.

What makes you stand out:My willingness to help out in any way I can and quick learning ability to be the best I can be.

What do you consider your highest achievement:Well...Loremaster I guess Razz

Other relevant achievements: Apart from King slayer(Went AFK before we killed LK Heroic but was part of the group that wipped all the time to perfect the tact) All TBC bosses except SSC.

What are your Goals in wow: To see all content! And progress with a strong ambitious guild!

Available for our raid times: Yes

What kind of attendance can you keep: If there is a raid, I will be there...except for rare occasions where it requires me to be AFK for IRL problems.

We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Nope, used it before...Altho I recall it having a bug that turns on "Show offline members" which I found quiet annoying Razz Is it still there?

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Might be work/University, but very rare.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen:Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE:Yes
Teamspeak:Yes

Raid frames your comfortable with:Yes

Read the requirements post:Yes
Read the raiding info post:Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Not at all, first language is English.

Tell us a little about yourselve: Well, I am a 20 year old male currently studying Business Psychology, I work from home as a web designer and help out my local Dojo, My Hobbies include WOW!!!!!! Martial Arts and Extreme sports.

additional information: My Kung-Fu is strong Very Happy Look forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Charlemagne

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution) Empty Jonathan's Application.

Post  Lovemama Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am

Hello Jonathan.

At the moment I'm at college and can't connect to Teamspeak or WoW.
I've read your application and you've got my vote for now. I need to speak some people if we are more in need of a Retri or a Holy Paladin at the moment. You'll hear our decision tonight or tomorrow.
I hope you're aware of all the changes in everything as all specs and nothing is the same anymore as in WotLK, raiding is totally different these days as a Paladin. I don't like to be disappointed from people I have given a chance.

Regards, Lovemama Paladin Classleader.

Lovemama

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution) Empty Re: [Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution)

Post  Lovemama Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Accepted as Holy.

Lovemama

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution) Empty Re: [Accepted]Charlemagne-Retribution/Holy(soon to be Holy/Retribution)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down