RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Frikusica Holy / Retribution Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Frikusica Holy / Retribution Paladin Empty [Declined]Frikusica Holy / Retribution Paladin

Post  Frikusicaa Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Name: Cole
Nationality: Serbia
Time Zone: GMT + 1

Character Name: Frikusica
Character Class: Paladin
Character Race: Blood Elf
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/frikusica/advanced
Talent Spec: Holy
Why did you choose that talent spec: I tanked with my DK in wotlk,tried healing as pala and it went better than i tought it will
Offspec: Retribution
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yes
Primary professions:My pala's professions are weak spot.working on them atm,but have jc500 / mining 525 on DK
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details:yes i do
/Played on character you apply with:63 days

Any applications pending with other guilds:Nop -.^

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
Computer spec and connection:I got new PC few months ago and it didnt failed me for now on..it was best in store back then

Previous Guilds: K a R m A
Why did you leave those Guilds: inactive 88%
Why would you like to join RwGaming: "Mind" said on trade that RwGaming is recruiting healers / dps dk and cant remember what else :)also i know guild is very good
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:dont know any1 personally
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Yes

Previous PvE experience: im playing WoW for around 4 years,in tbc i played rogue,in wotlk DK tank and now i do my job very good with holy / ret pala
What makes you stand out: I have patience and always like to help to some beginner ^^
What do you consider your highest achievement: probably icc for now,or Pit Lord Algaloth
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow:To have nice gear,and do high progress with players that are capable for it

Available for our raid times:Yes
What kind of attendance can you keep:
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you:No not a problem

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: No really

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post:yes
Read the raiding info post: yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English:IM good at english,everyone can understand me

Tell us a little about yourselves:I live in Serbia in its capital Belgrade,like to hang out with friends,play WoW,i train football and filled with happines for new year,hope you doing fine also

Frikusicaa

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Frikusica Holy / Retribution Paladin Empty Re: [Declined]Frikusica Holy / Retribution Paladin

Post  Lovemama Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 am

Hello Frikusuca.

Your gear is extremely poor, you have 2.2k achievement points, I don't see any proper raid experience on your Paladin, also no picture of your interface.

Even if you gear up you still need to get used and learn how to play both specs in Cataclysm, everything got turned upside down and it's totally else from WotLK, I don't see how you can start any form of hardcore raiding at this point.

Sorry, but you're denied.
Good luck on finding a guild.

Lovemama, Paladin Classleader.

Lovemama

Back to top Go down