RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage Empty [Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage

Post  Tharbad Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 am

Name: Michael
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone: GMT+1

Character Name: Tharbad
Character Class: Mage
Character Race: Undead Male

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/tharbad/simple
Talent Spec: Fire
Why did you choose that talent spec: I chose fire because Arcane simply didn't fit me as well anymore, I can respec to what ever you need but I'm most comfortable in the Fire tree. I played Frost aswell, but it was kind of boring to just spam frostbolt untill FoF procced and then throw a Deep Freeze. But as I already said, I'm willing to respec if needed.

Offspec: Frost PvP
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Without hesitation.
Primary professions: I am skilling Tailoring/Enchanting, I know that I shouldn't apply to a serious raiding guild. The professions may be a dpsboost but it isn't everything, and I'm skilling right now so it won't take too long.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: QERTFVXCZG, MB4, SHIFT+QERTFVXCZG12345 MB4, CTRL+QERT123. And I got sheep and counterspell macros.
/Played on character you apply with: 12days 18 hours, this was an alt which turned out to be my main now in Cataclysm.

Any applications pending with other guilds: Nope

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: https://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/Tharbad/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_123010_180506.jpg

Computer spec and connection: 24 mbit/s so it's stable and I got no madness spartanian parents who doesn't allow me to play. So that won't be a problem either.

Previous Guilds: Dark Dawn (IRL guild) and Invicta which I joined just to help a mate.
Why did you leave those Guilds: Our IRL guild didn't work because most of my irlmates is slackers, some wanted to raid, others decided to ruin for everyone and avoid raiding times..
Why would you like to join RwGaming: You seem like a friendly and a good guild with knowledge and experience, exactly what I am looking for since I want to raid serious instead of slack which I've done now with the other guilds.. I want to progress, not killing critters in Orgrimmar.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Unfortunately not, but hopefully I'll make some friends.
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Don't think so, not as I know right now anyhow.

Previous PvE experience:

What can you bring to RwGaming: I can bring some good dps, and enchants / legenchants when I've reaced maximum skill. And ofcourse some Mana Cakes for the hungry ones!
What makes you stand out: I'm a kind of quick learner, I'm not the retard who stands in voidzones and don't get what I've done wrong.
What do you consider your highest achievement: On this char I don't got any achievements worth to tell unfortunately.
Other relevant achievements: Same answer as above.
What are your Goals in wow: To progress and do as much as possible, I've always liked the raiding part, to struggle to get something done with 24 or 9 other people. And the happiness when you down a boss for the first time. Well, to make a long story short, my main goal in World of Warcraft is to progress and conquer the Progress list.

Available for our raid times: I am
What kind of attendance can you keep: 90% atleast
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: I've used it before and think it's a simple and good lootsystem.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: The only thing would be school, which means homeworks. But that won't be any problems since I'm not a dumb kid, I can do them when I got time off from school or when I come home on the days.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: dxE Yes
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: Yes

Read the requirements post:Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: I got kind of fluent english, so it won't be any problem at all.

Tell us a little about yourselves: My name is Michael and I am 17 years old, I live in Sweden and I play World of Warcraft a lot.
I live kind of far away from my irlmates, so after school I don't have anything else to do than to play WoW, so that means that I'm online for the most.
I don't have any other special interests except World of Warcraft.
I am a positive and almost always happy guy with a lot of energy, so that means I'm kind of social and not at all mean to other players.
Well, if you got any other questions to me please feel free to /w me ingame or post a comment on this thread.

additional information: I think I'm done :>
Thank you for taking your time! Hopefully we'll see eachother.
Greetings Tharbad

Tharbad

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage Empty Extended

Post  Tharbad Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 pm

I talked to Sls and he thought I'd give some more information about my previous PvE experience.
I downed Lich King (25) with a guild called Myst on our server and even did 9/12 HC in 25man.
But they probably thought I took a break, but the truth was that I got scammed and all information about that account is lost. So I decided to lvl up a rogue, which I played with in s7 and s8, and in the end of s8 i lvled up a mage who was supposed to be a alt but turned out to be my main now in Cataclysm.
And cause of the scam, and PvPing I don't got any evidence on my previous PvE experience, but I know it myself and hopefully I'll be able to proove you that in a raid.
This is ofcourse necessary information that should've been in my apply, but here you got it.
Greetings Tharbad

Tharbad

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage Empty Re: [Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage

Post  Sls Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 am

Hey Tharbad,

First of all put all ur PVE gear on with all Enchants including Head and Shoulders , then we can talk, also i need ur Hunter name which as u said was with Myst and u lost it.

Best Regards,
Sls . Guild Council
Sls
Sls

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage Empty Re: [Declined]Tharbad 85 Fire Mage

Post  Step (fx) Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Application has not been replied to .

Declined.
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin