RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Prot Tauren Warrior - Murgotheslam

Go down

[Declined] Prot Tauren Warrior - Murgotheslam Empty [Declined] Prot Tauren Warrior - Murgotheslam

Post  Murgotheslam Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Name: Roar Kirkeby
Nationality: Denmark
Time Zone: GMT1

Character Name: Murgotheslam
Character Class: Warrior
Character Race: Tauren
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Murgotheslam
Talent Spec: 4/0/32 - Prot Warrior (aggro based)
Why did you choose that talent spec:I have chosen a spec that i find optimal for keeping aggro during this new patch. Since that almost all abilities of us prot warriors have increased, I didnt find the war acadamy talent worth waisting two points in. Also some would say that I could have spend 2 points in maybe blood craze, og cruelty, but cruelty gives only 10% more crit to shield bash, and since it crits almost all the time when used properly I didnt find that important, and blood craze i calculated since I have 50k HP unbuffed will heal for about only 1k pr. sec. for 5 seconds during the time it have popped, which there is only 10% chance of, so therefore I didnt find that very usefull either. I spend 2 points in Blitz some might find that stupid and hopefully some might not, because with these 2 talent points spend in blitz, I'm able to gain good rage from start of engaging an enemy, and also stun 2 additional enemies. This I find very usefull for crowd control and so on, also the two other talents, that I mentioned wouldn't be that much of a boost on onetarget fights either. The rest of my spec very well speaks of it self, and should be about the best prot warrior spec if you like to play with the stats and the style that I do. If this isn't detailed enough I would be happy to explain more ingame Smile.

Offspec: Arms PVP, well I know you guys arent very fund of people who run off to battlegrounds instead of raids, so I just want to make sure that you understand that this is my offday spec. It is for my sparetime fun, and I dont care much about it, and would always be able to make a good pve spec instead. You know a mans gotta have his time alone with his axe once in a while, slaying some alliance scum Wink

Would you respec if an officer asked you: As I mentioned in the former question: Yes any time ^^ Smile

Primary professions: Blacksmithing/Mining Both are full skill in both. In Blacksmithing I even got ulduar, toc, icc and a lot of other fun recipes from pre TBC and also TBC (some of the best Very Happy).

Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: Yes of course I do, not a whole bunch though, since I have a taste for the filosophy "the more default interface, the better". So I keep it at a minimum - here goes:
I got 2 extra mouse buttons on my current mouse and both are filled
Mouse button 1: charge
Mouse button 2: intercept
Both these I have to have a nice flexible and fast movement while raiding, so that if I need to move fast I can do it by a simple reflex click.
F: Is my intervene ability, again this is to move fast and flexible on the field. This makes me capable of moving back and forth between fellow players and mobs within seconds. It is very usable during some certain raid bosses, fx Sindragosa.
G: its for my shield block which i enjoy popping the sec its CD is done Smile

/Played on character you apply with: 140 days and this level 56 days.

Any applications pending with other guilds: No, that would be very disrespectful of me, and I would do such a thing until I had my story with you guys either not started at all, or finished during my stay.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: I dont really know how to link a picture from my computer, but I can give you a quickie about how my setup is:
Very simply as I also spoke shortly of earlier, I always enjoy playing with my UI as default as possible, so I only carry the most death important addons, and maybe 2 small ones I have for fun.
For raiding I have the max simplifications of DBM and Omen, and thats about all I need. Furthermore i carry with me recount to get an overlook of the group I'm raiding with, and then Pirate Speak for the fun of it (ofc not during raids then its off asap:D).

Computer spec and connection: My computer is decent, not the fastest one, but it almost never have problems with running. I never have shutdowns or some sort of problem like that, but I some times struggle a bit with the heat on it, but if I have placed my cooler right and dont have too many sound programs open at a time then it never harms my playing. And when I talk about heat, its not like my pc shuts down, it just get some lagg spikes, but I always manage to cool it off properly so should affect my play. My internet is "alles gut" never had any problem except for normal problems like we all have once in a while (like if the company is down for some hours or some shit you know things can happen). Anyway yes my connection is 8mbit and almost never gives me troubles.

Previous Guilds: I dont know how relevent the guilds I've been into is, since I joined the server this not less than 3 months ago. During that time I had a guild project with some irl friends of mine. We had a great start with 11/12 kills in icc10 normal during our first week, but due to the members we had aquired we never got any further. It still bothers me some times knowing that some people are lacking so much gaming spirit that they dont even want to try. After that I joined my friend Argaløll's guild "A foolish pleasure" which seemed pretty nice, one try we had LK down to 1%, but after that some bad things happend and a main healer left, and it was downtown mudride from that day.

Why did you leave those Guilds: Well my own guild disbanded, and the same happend to my friends guild.

Why would you like to join RwGaming: Well first of all i would like to be in a guild with a little more opportunities than just icc10. Second of all, my good friend Argaløll is with you guys right now, and he recommended me to join, and third of all, I feel that I have so much to offer with my character and I want it to be spend in a guild that knows how to use it.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Argaløll will vouch for me for sure, and else I actually can't remember if I know any of your members.

Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: As said earlier I'm not sure, I propably have, but I can't remember so many of the persons on the server because I'm still kinda new to it, and therfore I don't really know who is in which guilds and so on Smile

Previous PvE experience: In vanilla was still lvling and reached 60 only a few months before tbc, and therfore I didnt really get to raid for real, so nothing to brag about. TBC is much better looking, I did 4/5 bosses in tempest keep, SSC I actually cant remember how many, but I think it was 3. ZA I did 5/5 and BT I never got to touch. KARA I ofc cleared also. For a while during tbc on my old server Kilrogg, I was in a very pre TBC happy guild, so that made me do most of the pre tbc raids even though we were 70 Wink

What can you bring to RwGaming: I can bring Murgotheslam - The happy tauren warrior of kalimdors feared tribes from Mulgore. I'm a very positive player and have and wont ever complain about a raid or "how I have to spend money on repair bills, gems, enchts and etc.". I despice people who complains about raids costing money, because anyone who would like to call themselves serious raiders should know the costs of that title. I will fill the raids with my warrior expertise, and my tauren joy. I'm a very social guy also, and most people I know find me interesting.

What makes you stand out: I have the ability to carry my humor with me into a serious raid, but still also carry with me victory. I also have a lot of former experience from being a guildmaster, so I know how the job is, and therefore I'm able to not annoy you officers and gm's as much as others might be doing. I have the deepest respect of the GM who can make a good guild running since I know how hard that is.

What do you consider your highest achievement: Well the achievement that means the most to me is probably my champion of the naaru achievement since it is not available anymore and I had it coming to me while time was. Else its my heroic Sindragosa 10man achievement.

Other relevant achievements: Nah just told those I found worth mentioning.

What are your Goals in wow: It is to become one of the elite. I want people to know my name and see my guildname, and know what i stand for: Honor and Glory for the HORDE!

Available for our raid times: monday -thirsday 19.00-24.00, and friday - sunday all night long. Although I have a girlfriend and schoolwork I will have to do. Therefore I wont always be able to raid the same days from week to week, but we are all humans, and of course when it is important to the guild (progress) I will do what I can to be available on the given days that you may need my expertise.

What kind of attendance can you keep: The one required from your rules (3 days a week) except ofc if something unexspected happens to me irl.

We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No problem after all loot doesent really matter to me to be honest, I only care about achieving something during my game time (I will gain a lot of Ep's though! Very Happy)

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Yes as I spoke of earlier my school and gf will take some of my time, but I will prio my time for those so that it hopefully dont affect my raid attendance more than its normal for humans irl lives.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Yes
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: Yes (default makes me most comfortable)

Read the requirements post: Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Haha now im a max-grade-recieving student in english, at my gymnasium, late as for 1 month ago I recieved the max grade in an oral english exam.

Tell us a little about yourselves:

Well I think I have told you all about myself that I can in the previous questions, so I wont waiste more space on what you already have read.

additional information: Not anything but I'm am the greatest fisherman in all of Azeroth! I won the fishing competition in stranglethorn twice Wink, and I have proof.

Murgotheslam

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Prot Tauren Warrior - Murgotheslam Empty Re: [Declined] Prot Tauren Warrior - Murgotheslam

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Hello, thank you for your application.
We are sorry to say that your experience and gear are not enough for our current progress,
but we wish you good luck in applying to another guild.

Regards,

Plakzio Caster CL

Back to top Go down