RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Quasimoto - Fury Warrior

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Quasimoto - Fury Warrior Empty [Declined]Quasimoto - Fury Warrior

Post  Quas Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Name: Herman
Nationality: Norwegian
Time Zone: GMT +1

Character Name: Quasimoto
Character Class: Warrior
Character Race: Orc
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/quasimoto/advanced
Talent Spec: Fury
Why did you choose that talent spec:
When i started playing in classic i main tanked in all raids and got really tired of it. I wanted to try something else and since i think warrior is a real fun class to play i tried fury, haven't thought of respeccing since. Played as fury through-out wotlk and so far all of cataclysm.

Offspec:
Fury (SMF) - Don't really have any nice protection gear and don't find arms any fun so im stuck with the SMF (wich is kinda crap). I don't really focus on that this early in an expansion, need to get the gear etc i need for my MS.

Would you respec if an officer asked you:
Would really prefer not to since i don't have much experience as a tank since vanilla and i also really enjoy my MS.

Primary professions:
Blacksmithing 525
Mining 525

Do you use keybinds/macro's? details:
I use macro for my innerrage abillity, it makes me able to turn it on/off when i need to.
My keybinds are the same as i've used all my WoW carrier, they are visible in my UI link.

/Played on character you apply with:
Played total: 215days
Played at current level: 14days 10hours

Any applications pending with other guilds:
None.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot123010222029.jpg/
(ctrl+1,2 and 3 for battle, defensive and berserke stance)

Computer spec and connection:
Radeon 5850HD - Intel Pentium 2.6 Dual Core - 4Gbit ram - More then enough for "ultra" on WoW. Allways got max FPS and no lagg.
My internett connection is a 2Mbit nextgentel line, works fine, never had any issues with the connection.

Previous Guilds:
Started playing winter 2004, joined a guild called Nordlys on Balnazzar EU. I stayed with them for a while, got realm first on allmost all bosses, but left because of some issues with the CL. When i left Nordlys i became CL in a guild wich were semi-hardcore and mostly played for fun. When that guild disbanded i stopped playing untill the release of TBC. Started playing some PvP in TBC, never had any serious guild in TBC.
When wotlk released my and my irl friends started a 10man guild and raided and killed everything except Sindra and LK. The guild disbanded before anyone got first kill on LK. When the guild disbanded i just played with some of my friends doing raids in weekends etc.

Why would you like to join RwGaming:
I liked the raiding hours, also done some HC's with someone in RW and seemed like nice people.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:
Unfortunatly not.

Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming:
Did heroic a while back with someone, don't remember their names but seemed like very nice people.

Previous PvE experience:
Cleared in;
Vanilla: MC, BWL, AQ40/20 and Naxx.
TBC: Nothing (Had a break from hardcore playing and just PvP'ed abit).
Wotlk: Everything except Sindra and LK

What can you bring to RwGaming:
A positive raiding attitude, dont mind wiping thousand times for the guild to progress. I never come unprepaired for anything, i allways bring consumables and repair before i go. Im also a stable player who don't run from guild to guild after getting my loot.

What makes you stand out:
I've been playing on my warrior since vanilla, never thought about making an alt cause i think my class is so fun. I feel i got very good knowledge on my class.

What do you consider your highest achievement:
Realm first: Nefarian (vanilla) and C'Thun.
My prime time was back in vanilla but i feel that blizzard has brought back the "vanilla feeling" over WoW.

Other relevant achievements:
Not really, never cared much for achivments. I understand if other people want achivments and would gladely help but personally i don't care much.

What are your Goals in wow:
Raid, progress, have fun and meet new people.

Available for our raid times:
I can raid the raids required of me from this guild and beyond. I only have 2 hours school a week and that's around 11am on monday.

What kind of attendance can you keep:
LIke i said above; I can raid whenever it's needed but i like to go out drinking in weekends.

We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you:
Not a problemat all.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:
Only school once a week for 2 hours, dont work and parent's are not an issue ^^

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: DBM
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: Yes

Read the requirements post: Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No

Tell us a little about yourselves:
My name is Herman, im 20 years old male from Oslo, Norway. Currently not doing much! I love playing video games, drinking/smoking and have fun. I enjoy life and im not afraid to say my oppinion. I like to talk with people and create a good community wherever i am. I also skate alot in the summertime, in the winter boarding.

additional information:
I changed from my old server Auchindoun yesterday and planning on staying here throughout my WoW carrier.

Apart from that, thanks for reading my application and hope to hear from you soon Smile
Kind Regards
Herman

Quas

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Quasimoto - Fury Warrior Empty Re: [Declined]Quasimoto - Fury Warrior

Post  Quas Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 pm

- bump -

Quas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sls Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:22 am

Oops

Character Not Available

This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:

* The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.

* The character name or realm was spelled incorrectly.

* The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.

* Characters that have been deleted are no longer available.

That's wat i got when i clicked on ur armory link >.> !!
Sls
Sls

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Quasimoto - Fury Warrior Empty retard application

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 am

first of all your name is either Tipple or Tipple because in the image u attached there is no name like quasimodo or whatever u say. secondly i searched both quasimodo and tipple in armory and found no warrior there 85 lvl.
-1 from me
wait for the class leader/gm to answer

Back to top Go down

Post  Step (fx) Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 am

No Response received from applier .

Full on Warriors too .

Declined
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com