RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Nygel Undead Hunter

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Nygel Undead Hunter Empty [Declined]Nygel Undead Hunter

Post  KnockOffNyg Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: Alex
Nationality: British
Time Zone: GMT

Character Name: Nygel
Character Class: Hunter
Character Race: Undead
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/nygel/advanced
Talent Spec: 3/7/31 (Survival)
Why did you choose that talent spec: I was already in that and BM when Cata came out and it was by coincidence it is the best PvE Spec for Hunters at them moment.
Offspec: BM, But can be changed to MM if wanted
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yep
Primary professions: Alchemy and Herbalism
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: Key binds for most of my shots and abilities.
/Played on character you apply with: 33 Days, 21 Hours

Any applications pending with other guilds:I have applied for another guild on another Realm as I am looking to change server and are therefore applying to a few guilds on a few servers.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot010911174738.jpg/
Computer spec and connection: 20Mb Virgin Connection
Core i7 @ 3.8 GHz Liquid cooled
GTX 580
1Tb HDD space
If more information on my computer is needed I will provide it.

Previous Guilds: DD
Why did you leave those Guilds: It is on a dieing server, and was not able to even put a 10 man raid together, meaning the thing i like most in the game was gone, Raiding.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: You seem to be a good, active guild with lots of members and a good attitude on raid progression.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: None
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Nope.

Previous PvE experience: Did ToC and Most off ICC normal up to LK, never getting him down in the end, mostly due to my guilds problems and the sheer hardness for us to get a raid together.
What can you bring to RwGaming: I know what to do as a hunter and will do it to my best abilities, I can take any comments and improve on my strengths and weaknesses, learning quickly. I can also be a good laugh to talk to.
What makes you stand out: I know my class like the back of my hand and I am always up to date with hunter theory's, etc. As I said before aswell I am also a very good laugh to talk to at times.
What do you consider your highest achievement: During a LK fight I had a massive lag spike, meaning that i somehow Dissengaged of the side of the Frozen Throne, much to the enjoyment of everyone else in the raid.
Other relevant achievements: None stand out compared to that.
What are your Goals in wow: To have as much fun and kill as many raid bosses as possible, becoming the best possible Hunter I can be in PvE and PvP.

Available for our raid times: Yep, I can attend all Raids.
What kind of attendance can you keep: Over 90% with ease.
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Not at all

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:No, My School work load is very little and therefore does not affect my game play, with my parents not affecting it either.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post:Y
Read the raiding info post:Y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No, Im English after all

Tell us a little about yourselves: Born in London, lived there most of my life, moved up to the North East of England a few years ago and enjoy making PC's and photography in my spare time. Quite athletic, Do away weekends as much as i can and just generally enjoy life.

additional information: I am currently not on this server, however I will happily move over if accepted, knowing how good this server is. I hope to talk soon Smile

KnockOffNyg

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Nygel Undead Hunter Empty Re: [Declined]Nygel Undead Hunter

Post  Step (fx) Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Accepted
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KnockOffNyg Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 am

Cool, well I'm slightly ill at the moment but will be realm transferring as soon as possible Smile

KnockOffNyg

Back to top Go down

Post  Step (fx) Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:54 am

Declined , Application is outdated
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content