RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Old school goblin rogue

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Old school goblin rogue Empty [Declined]Old school goblin rogue

Post  nrgy Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am

Name: philipp
Nationality: American/greek (was born in NY but live in athens)
Time Zone: +1 Gmt i think

Character Name: nrgy
Character Class: rogue
Character Race: goblin
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/nrgy/simple
Talent Spec: 31/2/8
Why did you choose that talent spec: Well i am a person tha dosent follow's what every top player does i try to find my own options and my own specs. I tried alot of formations in sub that i thought would be valid do to the huge burst but stable bleed dmg but it completely failed. Combat is invalid since ARP was the only thing boosting it so high. So atm i had to go with the common spec the thing is that at each patch i read forums and try to find the best solution to have the biggest survivability and dps in a raid.
Offspec: Pvp offspec sub
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Well of course is the answer, but in this case if i thought that it was wrong for me to change spec i would have pointed out the facts and i would let him decide again if he was 100% of his descision i would respec that minute.
Primary professions: LW/skinning( changing skinning to enchanting)
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: i got skills that are secondary in stupid hotkeys but valid like (evasion=Sh+1, Cold blood=SH+2 COS=SH+3, Racials take place on keybindins especially for goblins racial sometimes in raid the jump will be a must so i had to put it on a valid Key binding wich is T. After for my simple rotation i keep it simple at 1/2/3/4/5, Vendetta= Q kick=R Shiv=F
Redirect=SH+G Fan of knives= Mouse/1 feint =Mouse/2 Swap macro wep with crippling poison(rare so shift+P)
/Played on character you apply with: 98 days

Any applications pending with other guilds: No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
Computer spec and connection:
CPU: quatro core
* GPU:2x nividia 9600
* RAM:4 giga
* Internet Connection:100mpbs
Additional Information: 100% best top notch computer dont know alot about them but bought it for 2520 euro so i guess its the best

Previous Guilds: Cause i play from beta i will explain all of them on my experience further down
Why did you leave those Guilds: -
Why would you like to join RwGaming: Well i see its a well organised guild and i think i would like to start raiding hardcore in Cata
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: No friends in general
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Nop

Previous PvE experience: Ok, 60 level i started out with my druid from beta tests(badgar) i was 14 by then but i have quit school so i didnt have any problems the main point is that i joined my endgame raiding guild of my uncle "bloodfist" on bloodfeather we had rank 2 in server after <No name>.We were stuck for over 1 month and 25 days in naxx 4 -HSM. When Tbc came out i applied to <Loot Ftw> in twilights hammer i progressed through the hole SWP content pre buff but had to quit since my cousin had leuchaimia and i left SWP at Muru only Kil missing. After having a huge conflict with <chaos> (guild) on the server we ended up in a huge forum/general fight and alot of people got 1-3 day banned for fowl talking the thing where much more crucial then i had a warning on my account so my druid got banned but i got Loot Ftw members from tarren mill that can verify and Mar 2. When Wotlk came out i played on my paladin on alonsus i joined <ascendance> top ally guild my pala has same name as my rogue(i continued playing him as my main since my druid got banned after a certain point i decided to reroll to a rogue for guild needs. Now when health strikes again i had hospispital problems (blood) and i lvled up a rogue at the hospital i decided to migrate to lightings blade where i currently am i was the GM of conflict number 2 guild on server before paragon for 22 days before the guild disbanded for 5 people accepted to simulacrum and betrayed the whole lot. After that i was not just so happy about W o W and decided to chill for a bit and join < The asylum> a good Icc Hc 25 end game guild on my server, things got started getting bad when people where getting dissapointed and a huge fight came on between them and cristania(Rogue Cl/officer) so we decided to merge before we disband. The guild disbanded after i continued conflict became the CL/RL had some good fast progress before Cata and after an incident IRL( My 2 cousins had a car accident) i had to stop for a bit and go to america to see them anyway bad story.... Now i am in conflict and i dont know what is my next move but it seems i want to continue with you.

What can you bring to RwGaming: 5 year experience of the game, Skill, Some laughs, generally a person that knows the game and comprehend all of its aspects. I am trying not to boast so i dont look like a complete idiot but i have been playing this game alot for a long time and i have seen whatever there is all the content of this game.
What makes you stand out: My experience and my activity
What do you consider your highest achievement: I cant answer that since its not my highest achievement its mine and other 24 or 9 people so i actually cant answer due to the fact that from what i have done the hardest was 4 HM naxx but that was a long time ago and achi dont exist
Other relevant achievements:-
What are your Goals in wow: To find peoeple that same the share idea with me wich is, to progress when needed but to learn to combine some laughs with serious raiding.

Available for our raid times: 100% day and night 24/7
What kind of attendance can you keep: 99%, the 1% is incase i die after 1 year
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Nop, as a RL the past years i used EPGP 2

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: I go to college, but i dont care about college and my parents? whats that?

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak: Y (havent worked with TS from 60 40man raids but i think i can handle it)
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post: y
Read the raiding info post:y

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: Nop as i said i am half american

Tell us a little about yourselves: Well, nothing much to tell i am 19 i live in athens, i am a profesional poker player i go to different events the last 1 year. Unfortunately i havent made a cash out due to the fact that 2 A never pay. Also i just broke up with my girlfriend so i am 100% yours. And i like giraffes, there cool.

additional information: A cookie, also known as a web cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie, is a piece of text stored by a user's web browser. A cookie can be used for authentication, storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data.

A cookie consists of one or more name-value pairs containing bits of information, which may be encrypted for information privacy and data security purposes. The cookie is sent as an HTTP header by a web server to a web browser and then sent back unchanged by the browser each time it accesses that server.

nrgy

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Old school goblin rogue Empty ps

Post  nrgy Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 am

started 2 days ago dinged yesterday, being a RL most of the time i can learn raid tacts of all bosses in one hour max, also gear is kinda of average but it will be fine in 2-3 days max

nrgy

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Old school goblin rogue Empty Re: [Declined]Old school goblin rogue

Post  Step (fx) Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Nice Application , You got my vote to get a trial spot in the guild. Your final answer will come From Hassansabbah - try to get in touch with him ,

Regarding your gear - We have a simple , minimum requirement before you can join raids . The requirements for the guild is different from the raids . You will need your items fully enchanted , full 346 ( within 1.5 weeks of getting accepted ) + all the Rep enchants ( shoulder + head ) . Although the shoulder enchant is not a must to be epic , but if it is then better .

About A core raid spot , you will have to discuss this with Hassan, and he will tell you everything you need to know .

Btw in this guild 'Cookie ' is a nick name for Robin's cock Wink so watch out .

Best of luck
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Old school goblin rogue Empty teh cookies :O

Post  nrgy Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 am

Ok, i will be waiting for an answer thank you dont worry i will stay away from cookies then Razz

nrgy

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Old school goblin rogue Empty Respec

Post  nrgy Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 am

I respeced to deep combat with a new rotation and a unique (reforge style) balancing hate with mastery rating( also using 2x some of the most absurd but when combined together very useful trinkets) atm on a single dummy target unbuffed i can reach about 12,7k instead of muti wich was at 11,2 i just wanted you to inform about my changes. As i wrote in my apply i alwise played combat and at the moment i assure myself that you wont be dissapointed by this change.

nrgy

Back to top Go down

Post  Step (fx) Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

Spot filled up .

Best of luck elsewhere Smile

Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down