RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Assassination Rogue pvp Snooglewogle

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Assassination Rogue pvp Snooglewogle Empty [Declined]Assassination Rogue pvp Snooglewogle

Post  Snooglewogle Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Name: Adam Nordlund
Nationality: Sweden
Time Zone: GMT+1

Character Name: Snooglewogle
Character Class: Rogue
Character Race: Troll
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/snooglewogle/simple
Talent Spec: Assassination
Why did you choose that talent spec: Becouse i think its the best talent spec for pvp.
Offspec:Assassination for PVE.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: It depends, i'am always open for suggestions, but i always have a good reason why i put my talent points the way they are. Always tries to find the right spec for my arena team setup.
Primary professions: Herbalism, skinning.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details:Yes of course, cant play without them:) I got fast keybindings for all my abilities.
/Played on character you apply with: On this character i got 19 days, but i have played world of warcraft since pre-tbc and own 2 diffrent accounts, i got another rogue at my other account with way much more playtime.

Any applications pending with other guilds: No, just this one.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23vl1tl&s=7
Computer spec and connection: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-core processor 4200+ 2.21 GHz , 2GB RAM

Previous Guilds: Unique
Why did you leave those Guilds: Dont filled up my expectations of a guild.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: Seems like a good guild, good and friendly members.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: No.
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: No.

Previous PvE experience:

What can you bring to RwGaming: I'am often online so you can reach me if you need me for raids. I got good focus in raids and i dont whine. Also i dont quit after 1 or 2 wipes, i stay as long as it needs.
What makes you stand out:
What do you consider your highest achievement:
Other relevant achievements:
What are your Goals in wow: Just have fun.

Available for our raid times: Yes-
What kind of attendance can you keep: Very high:)
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No, no problems.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:
I dont need to studie much becouse i'am aiming for very low education and my parents dont have a problem that i play world of warcraft for the most of my time.
Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Yes
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with:

Read the requirements post: yes
Read the raiding info post: yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No problem, I'am pretty good at english.

Tell us a little about yourselves: I'am live in a small village in sweden, we have a lot of snow and its 30 minus celcius outside and dont have much to do besides playing world of warcraft. I have played since pre-tbc and iam experienced.

additional information:

Snooglewogle

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Assassination Rogue pvp Snooglewogle Empty Re: [Declined]Assassination Rogue pvp Snooglewogle

Post  Step (fx) Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:11 am

Declined
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down