RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Decline]Xrealm - Mage Apply

2 posters

Go down

[Decline]Xrealm - Mage Apply Empty [Decline]Xrealm - Mage Apply

Post  Wast Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Name: Ahmed
Nationality: Bahrain
Time Zone:GMT

Character Name: Wást
Character Class: Mage
Character Race: Blood elf
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/w%c3%a1st/simple
Talent Spec: Fire / Frost
Why did you choose that talent spec: I am Playing Frost For Single Target ( Boss with no adds)
And Play Fire on encounters that need Aoe dmg.
Offspec: I use both Frost / Fire specs depending on boss Fight.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yea ofc.
Primary professions: Enchanting 510 - Tailoring 525
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: I use 2 Macro's one is for Nuke Cd's and the other is for sheeping the target and puting it in set focus.

/Played on character you apply with:
17 Days 22 Hours

Any applications pending with other guilds:No.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img826/9313/wowscrnshot010411044459.jpg
Computer spec and connection: Radeon Hd 6850 Graphic Card - 8GB Ram - I7 Processor

Previous Guilds:
The Burning Crusade Incoporated (Envy Now) Kazzak - Wrath of The Lich King( Hi Goat )
Why did you leave those Guilds:
What happend in Incoporated is that after we spent 2mounth to kill M'uru people didn't want to play the game anymore and we had lot's of problom and we couldn't get engouh people online to Kill Kill"Jadean so the Guild master decided to Transfer to another server and start the guild there and at that time i have decided to take break from Wow.

Hi Goat- After 2Mounth of Wrath of The Lick King realease i have came back to WoW and joined the guild and Played with them Until we have cleared up to Ulduar Normal with them and seen the game is to easy and not worth playing and decided to quit WoW. And Came Back 15Days before Cata Realease and start leveling my mage.

Why would you like to join RwGaming:
I Have choosed to Apply in Rwgaming cause It is a Semi - Hardcore guild that Aiming to Clear end game Contant and they have been playing since 3 years and have good Reputation in the server.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:Unfortionatly not
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming:Nop

Previous PvE experience:
The Burning Crusade: Kara , Grull , Mag , TK , SSC , Hyjal , BT , Sunwell 5/6 Pre Nerf
Wrath of The Lich King: Naxx (10-25) - EoE (10-25) -Os (10-25) - Ulduar (10-25)
Cataclysm : Non

What can you bring to RwGaming: That i will be online for all raids fully prepard Flask/Food/Pots and reading / Watching Videos about all encounters before we start prograssing.
What makes you stand out: is to kill encounters that not many guilds did.
What do you consider your highest achievement: My Highest achivement in these game so far is that i have Manged to kill M'uru pre nerf when most of guilds disbaned and alot of people quit on him.

Other relevant achievements: Glory of cata Hero Did that with Pug's.
What are your Goals in wow: My Main Goal in playing these game is to have fun and to reach endgame encounters.

Available for our raid times:
What kind of attendance can you keep: 100% attend only if some thing realy importent came up.
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No Problem at all.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:
College Final Exams which is 4Days every 6Mounth.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yea
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Yes
Teamspeak: Yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: X-Perl

Read the requirements post:Yes
Read the raiding info post:Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English:No

Tell us a little about yourselves:
I am a guy that trys to enjoy life as much as possible and like to laugh alot . And i enjoy playing snooker with Friends and like to party.
additional information:
If i get accpected in the guild which i hope i do i will transfer to Lighting Blade in 2-3Days max.

Wast

Back to top Go down

[Decline]Xrealm - Mage Apply Empty Re: [Decline]Xrealm - Mage Apply

Post  Sls Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:30 am

Hey Wást,

First of all u didn't done any thing in ICC or Uld HM , even if i know its not important for now but still its show how hardcore ur , 2nd thing that we r full of mages atm and they r active , so we r sorry to say we gona a Decline and good luck with finding guild.

Best Regards,
Sls . Guild Council

Sls
Sls

Back to top Go down