RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kainushma main specc resto

2 posters

Go down

kainushma main specc resto  Empty kainushma main specc resto

Post  kainushma Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 am

Name: kain
Nationality: belgium
Time Zone: normal one

Character Name: kainushma
Character Class: druid resto
Character Race:tauren male
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Kainushma
Talent Spec: 2/3/31
Why did you choose that talent spec: the reason i did it since 3 talent points in feral give's me 15% more of my total mana 2 in balance for 4%more crit 31 in resto since its the most efficient way for a resto druid
Offspec:moonkin 31/0/5 atm best specc for moonkin
Would you respec if an officer asked you:yes
Primary professions: enchanting and leatherworking
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details:no
/Played on character you apply with:151 days 12 hours

Any applications pending with other guilds:no

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:atm not but will da asap
Computer spec and connection:computer is medion connection is wirelles adsl

Previous Guilds: slash care,gallium lore,adult swim,elysium fields raid warning than game quitted along time
Why did you leave those Guilds: slash care disband gallium lore stopped playing for a while at wotlk adult swim disband elysium fields disbanded raid warning kicked
Why would you like to join RwGaming: the reason im making this apply is i badly failed at my first raid with the guild wich i didnt take to serious tbh and also i sayed i wanna be that i wanna be this i never had a main specc biggest misstake ever and i wonna make it clear now i will never go dps again and stay resto for the rest of the cata exp and etc... also wonna be back because i know i will put alot of time in cata to help the guild and the people with everything whats possible for me so to make it forever now main specc is resto the best spec i can play and will be playing in cata and a promise i will never fail anymore and take things serious now in raid warning i had alot of changes i screwed them all up but now i wonna prove to the gm and the cl im not a failer no i can do it like now it opend my eyes lol got kicked than i came up to me like own fault better be the real kainushma again so hopefully you will believe me now and see what my skills are as resto again thanks.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:house burningsoul crispala lovemama derains mirages qlimax sathan shambulans

Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming yes mostly everyone
Previous PvE experience: tbc full cleared wotlk naxx sartharion 3D malygos ulduar toc icc full cleared on shammy since i quitted on druid a while.

What can you bring to RwGaming: always on time for raid no failing knowing my class inside outside being serious when needed and keeping my mainspecc resto
What do you consider your highest achievement: hand of adal
Other relevant achievements:ulduar hard modes sarth 3 drakes pre nerfed
What are your Goals in wow: to fit in the guild and having nice progress with raid warning since i dont want any other guild than raid warning

Available for our raid times:yes
What kind of attendance can you keep: high one sometimes on wednesday i cant for practice but i can work that out
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you:no

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: no

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Raid frames your comfortable with: Y

Read the requirements post:yes
Read the raiding info post:yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: no i can speak english good

Tell us a little about yourselves:kainushma cant say anything more about it tbh

additional information: will be now very attended and no failing anymore its a promise for cata
Step (fx)
Admin

kainushma

Back to top Go down

kainushma main specc resto  Empty Re: kainushma main specc resto

Post  Quarz Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 am

kainushma wrote:
the reason im making this apply is i badly failed at my first raid with the guild wich i didnt take to serious tbh and also i sayed i wanna be that i wanna be this i never had a main specc biggest misstake ever and i wonna make it clear now i will never go dps again and stay resto for the rest of the cata exp and etc...

That idd was your mistake stay what you can do best !

kainushma wrote:Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:house burningsoul crispala lovemama derains mirages qlimax sathan shambulans

FU where is my name !
Quarz
Quarz

Back to top Go down

Post  kainushma Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am

kainushma wrote:Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:house burningsoul crispala lovemama derains mirages qlimax sathan shambulans

FU where is my name ![/quote]

sry and quarz afcorse the dutch one!! and alex

kainushma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down