RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal 85 Rogue apply

Go down

Royal 85 Rogue apply Empty Royal 85 Rogue apply

Post  Royal Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Name:Abdulrahman
Nationality: kuwait
Time Zone:

Character Name:Royal
Character Class: Rogue
Character Race:Troll
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/royal/simple
Talent Spec: assassination
Why did you choose that talent spec:its the best spec for me at the moment better dps .
Offspec:assassination
Would you respec if an officer asked you:sure
Primary professions:jewel craft , eng
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details:i use keybinds on all my spells and macros the most importan macros i use in pve is tot macro blind,kick.i use keybinding on the engneering items also.
/Played on character you apply with: 144days

Any applications pending with other guilds:no

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot021911105352.jpg/
Computer spec and connection:4gb ram , intel core duo cpu 2.80ghz , 60 fps in raid and my latancy is 120ms

Previous Guilds: Over rage
Why did you leave those Guilds:Guild disbanded.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: i want to have a good time playing this game and rwgaming is a good guild that i would love to join , good members nice attatude mature , and i would love to be a part of that guild
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you:no
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming:no

Previous PvE experience: Throne of the four winds:Conclave of wind, Black wing descent: Magmaw ,Omnotron Defense System

What can you bring to RwGaming: i can always do my best aand hope for the best , iam sure i can help the guild progress by being active and always there for raids.
What makes you stand out: i know that iam a good dps , i know all the fights and know whats going on around me always keeping my eye on everything ,
What do you consider your highest achievement:
Other relevant achievements:Fire fighter (mimiron hardmode)
What are your Goals in wow:clear the whole content normal and heroic. and achieving the highest pvp ranks.

Available for our raid times:yes always.
What kind of attendance can you keep: iam a friendly guy , good attatude.
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you:no its fine for me since we were using that in my old guild.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: i have 2 doughters the might effect my raid attendence if they are sick.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer y/n

Omen: yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE:dbm yes
Teamspeak: yes
Raid frames your comfortable with: Grid

Read the requirements post:yes
Read the raiding info post:yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English:english is fine for me

Tell us a little about yourselves:well actually about me there is nothing important iam just a friendly guy , spendmy time playing wow and go to aldewanya mostly thats all.

Royal

Back to top Go down