RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cissa - Restoration Shaman - Talnivarr

2 posters

Go down

Cissa - Restoration Shaman - Talnivarr Empty Cissa - Restoration Shaman - Talnivarr

Post  Cissa Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Name:Christian Landmark
Nationality: Norway
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

Character Name: Cissa

Character Class: Shaman

Character Race: Tauren

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/cissa/advanced

Talent Spec: Restoration
Why did you choose that talent spec: I've always prefered to play as a healer, i aswell got 2 alts that is specced Restoration/Holy. Most of my talents is used on teh basic thing you need in the restoration talent tree, but you get 2 choices. To spec for the improved earth shield and instant ghost wholf mainly OR go for the Telluric Currents and hit rating in the elemental tree. i chose the Telluric Currents because of my low gear for this moment and in some encounters there is phases where the healing is tough and some where there is almost no healing needed (wich is the moment i spam Lighting bolts) But in the nearest future i will most likely spec for the instant ghost wolf and improved earth shield

Offspec: Elemental

Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yes

Primary professions: JewelCrafting: 514 (havent been bothered yet to level this to max skill as i get the epic gems in level 500)
Blacksmithing: 525

Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: I have key binded every spell that is necesarry for raid encounters. I don't use very many macros, I got 1 that casts one of my trinkets that gives 2000 spirit simultaneously as my mana tide (I usually use that one at once my second trinket procs wich gives 2000 spirit aswell)

/Played on character you apply with: 137 days

Any applications pending with other guilds: No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
Computer spec and connection: I don't really know much about my computer, to be honest i don't really care aslong as it doesn't drop any lagg spikes

Previous Guilds: Catch-talnivarr | Madhouse-talnivarr (i am in this guild at the moment) could proceed with other guilds from WOTLK and TBC if it is necessary

Why did you leave those Guilds: Catch - I joined this guild just before Cataclysm because they were supposed to raid 25 Man, but they didn't, they made a 10 Man group of officers and IRL friends of some of the officers.
Madhouse - I joined this guild after I left catch, they told me i were to replace an other restoration shaman that had just left the guild, apparantly he came back to the guild and i got but on standby.

Why would you like to join RwGaming: I don't feel there is any reason to play wow if you are not an active raider, so i need a guild that got fixed raid days and times, and masshunt told me this was a good guild so i would love to join the guild.

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Masshunt, He is the one that told me about the guild
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Masshunt

Previous PvE experience: I have 9/12 Bosses down in Cataclysm raids, Missing Valiona and Theralion (Never got the chance to try this encounter) Nefarian ( got 7 hours of wiping experience on this boss, So i have picked up every detail of this encouter) and Al'akir (Never tried this encounter)

What can you bring to RwGaming: I can bring a active and social player into the guild

What makes you stand out: I'm very active both in raid times and non-raid times such as weekends.

What do you consider your highest achievement: My highest achievment is probably that one of my old guilds (Infernal-Bronze Dragonflight) Was the first guild on my server that killed the second boss in ToC 25 Man.

Other relevant achievements: I don't really understand what you are referring to, but if i understand it correctly: I completed all the latest contents in Wotlk, except a few bosses on heroic in both ICC and ToC (I Stopped playing WoW for a while those 2 Raids where quite new) and i did not kill algalon unfortunately.

What are your Goals in wow: To complete the latest content, aswell as i enjoy to do achievments and makes "In game" Friends

Available for our raid times: Yes
What kind of attendance can you keep: 100% (But ofcourse if something comes up i choose real life before WoW, with that i dont mean that i have to walk my dog in the middle of raid time etc)
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: I go to school but this won't affect my attendance.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: No (Its been over a year since i dps'ed in a progress raid, so i haven't been bothered downloading it.
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Deadly Boss Mods
Teamspeak:No (I'm used to using Ventrilo, but no problem downloading it)
Raid frames your comfortable with:Yes

Read the requirements post:Yes
Read the raiding info post:Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No

Tell us a little about yourselves: I'm 18 years old, live in Norway-Stavanger, at this moment i'm studying electro. And ofcourse my primary hobby is WoW

additional information: Don't feel i got anything to add

Cissa

Back to top Go down

Cissa - Restoration Shaman - Talnivarr Empty Re: Cissa - Restoration Shaman - Talnivarr

Post  Sls Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:54 am

Accepted . /w any Officer in game for inv.

Best Regards,
Sls . High Command
Sls
Sls

Back to top Go down