RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Withdrawn]SciFy - Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Withdrawn]SciFy - Druid Empty [Withdrawn]SciFy - Druid

Post  masq Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 pm

So I just saw that you don't have that big of apply , so I thought I will just complete yours.

Name: Call me scientist. (Ruslan)
Nationality: Russian
Time Zone: +1 hour svt.

Character Name: SciFy
Character Class: Druid
Character Race: Tauren(didnt have any other possibilities to go troll or w/e when i started to level him)
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/scify/advanced (you can skip this there isn't anything interesting because its my alt)
Talent Spec: Currently resto/balance , but i heard you want feral ,not a problem.
Why did you choose that talent spec: Resto because I always been a healer in wow ,just wanted to test out some new places I've never been.
Offspec: Balance , recently from priest healer went to shadow, and I loved the ezmod what is with dps, not including the time and horror you spend in forums, test forums/communities , simucrafting and reading maths for dps increase.
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Yea sure. Isn't that what guild is?
Primary professions: Alchemy/herbalism (ill stay that way because of haste, flasks)
Do you use key binds/macro's? details: Can't really give you details ,but i know what is key bind and i defently use macros when there is need. Usually i bind my keyboad from qaz to thv with shit,alt,ctrl prefixes and have less need for some macros.
/Played on character you apply with: about 10 days - fat level thou Razz

Any applications pending with other guilds: Not with druid.

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.:
I use standart blizzard UI and as I'm going more pro last two weeks, ill switch for an addon witch will stack all my skills in one tiny little space (need to decide) so I have bigger view on the battlefield. No to minimize the UI on scrren. Yeah using alot of power auras. using power auras for boss encounter debuffs and etc.
Computer spec and connection: When im logging to another char it usually loads 30-40 secs ,then its normal. FPS about 40-140. Latency never goes more then 320 and usually stays at 150ms.

Previous Guilds: Myst, Oppresum, Tribe, RetroAction, Armagedon, Amicus(as you can see i tried lot of guilds in this realm)
Why did you leave those Guilds: Mostly of the unfit with my needs. Mostly because they werent hardcore enough , sometimes leader sucked. And sometimes whole community was terrible. thou im stil with spriest in retroaction ,and its kinda decent guild ,with good progress looking at how many times per week we raid.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: Well saw the recruitment, and saw your progress, both suits my needs. Not that i need the progress, but i need people who can manage to porgress.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Not in guild ,but Pera he is old friend of mine, raided together. Yeah if you ask him i think he will vouch for sure.
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: I think there was druid ? Supershark or that wasnt in your guild, i remeber in november someone joined your guild and couldnt come with me on pugs because he neededto raid with guild.

Previous PvE experience: Started at wotlk begining, so I did all wotkl content in end-game and did some tbc/vanilla for achivs.

What can you bring to RwGaming: Knowledge about how can u manage to do something, while you think its not possible.
What makes you stand out: I usually learn faster then everyone else when I'm going progress. And if i see that my class with who i play is interrupting raids progress I always ask for a replacement. I don't even sign to raids if I see my gear or current performance isn't up to the task what raid encounter require. I'm very straight forward and logical person ,who looks at this game as a math problem witch needs to be solved.
What do you consider your highest achievement: Making people happy. I think I do it for selfish reasons sometimes , but I consider it the biggest achievement I did ,am doing will do. Smile
Other relevant achievements: WoW achievs. Dont really care about them. But i do like the mount achievements thou.
What are your Goals in wow: Before I got fired , find a hardcore raiding guild, now i want to find guild who loves to progress semi core and have fun with people ,as fun I am reffering to talk much about ironical or silly things Smile

Available for our raid times:Yes. they suit me best.
What kind of attendance can you keep: 100%
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: Well I don't like any kind of loot systems then group loot. But hey i wont join a guild only because of that ,that's just plain stupid.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Well parents no, but work and college might some times.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen:
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: I wil not answer Y/N on this because mby you'll think I'm somewhat newbie. No I used wiggs and DXE, I'm fan of testing ad-dons. And i don't need them. DBM provides with everything I need. And I surely can move out of fire you know.
Teamspeak: Y (thats not and addon Very Happy )
Raid frames your comfortable with: Blizz UI. (soon ill use barteneder to decrease size of my on screen UI space.)

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: They say sometimes to shut up.

Tell us a little about yourself(typo there mate Very Happy ): I like only mature people who doesn't needs to to be explained obvious things. I'm person who loves people when they are trust worthy so don't need to set my off heals/dps (that's usually problem in raids, where people don't get something , if they do a little mistakes they don't just only get healer to heal him up, he takes away other players focus, and focus is on of the biggest factors I know when raiding). When you are talking about pushing the limits , I'm a perfectionist I don't like just a kills , I even hate when we during progress kill a boss on who many people failed or I failed. I fail rarely. I'm a person who has hard time with theoretical tactics, I prefer battlefield experience from witch I learn the fastest.

additional information: Talking about my druid. I'm applying for one thing only - raids. I don't play druid that much so he can be in armory top geared and gem-ed and enchanted, instead I just play priest and chill a bit in free time. GF and shit. I know the mechanics , I have the tools , I have the knowledge about the game to be almost everything what you want me to be. I just need one direction from you where I need to go. And ill be t11 raid ready min 1 week tops 3weeks, just matter of free time. And if you still don't want my druid, it would be nice if you took me then as friend rank , so i got a community for my druid and/or possible guild 5-mans.

Ok Thank you for reading and spending time here. I think I'm done with this application and will hear from you in game. Don't think I have anything more to give/show explain about myself or druid, so if you have any questions please ask me them in chat or privately. And ill check up this post Wednesday or something when you said your making the officer lounge or smth.

cya l80rz.

masq

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn]SciFy - Druid Empty Re: [Withdrawn]SciFy - Druid

Post  Step (fx) Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Accepted.

Question . IF you love your priest so much , why dont you go Shadow . Im the only shadow priest in guild.
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  masq Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 am

I could go. But then i've let down many people ,with whom I don't have that great progress, but have a fun full and exiting raid. I just don't want to lose that. Thats why I'm applying with druid. I wan't both. Ofc I can help you in raids , because this guild is strictly casual ,but I'll leave it only when I know for sure it's the right thing to do.

Well I gave it a thought and I want to test grounds at first with my druid and then decide if I want to come with priest. But most likely if you offer I wil strongly consider it.

Edit: Hello there again. Thank you for reading my apply again. And I'm gona say I decided to chill on druid. Because I just had a job offer and I will not have the time to raid in two guilds. So sorry for wasting your time reading my application and I sincerely wish you the best, especially to all those in guild who I raided with. So thank you again for accepting me even thou I can't take offer.

Good luck ,
best regards,
Scientist! Smile

masq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down