RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]MÏlkshake - feral kitty

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]MÏlkshake - feral kitty  Empty [Declined]MÏlkshake - feral kitty

Post  MÏlkshake Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:53 am

Name: Jason Tyler Aeyers Smile

Nationality: american , live at Bahrain yep with terrorists

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +3 hours

Character Name: MÏlkshake

Character Class: druid

Character Race: fat cow

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/m%C3%AFlkshake/simple

Talent Spec: feral dps
Why did you choose that talent spec: because i'am a bad kitty Smile jk , i play feral dps since classic wow before tbc was up but was kind of a part time raider doing pvp all the time , i started to seriously raid at wotlk and killed the lk 25 man that son of a bitch ! done about 7 to 8 bosses hc mode with my old guild over shadow .. they are in this realm to and they still raid Smile

Off spec: crappy off spec but healer , i kinda go oom all the time but can heal good :]

Would you respec if an officer asked you: depends actually um , i don't like playing fat chicken but would if needed .

Primary professions: alchemy , herbalism

Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: yep ofc !! i play feral dps man who are you kidding ? you got loads of abilities that you need to use all the time !

/Played on character you apply with: 88 days , 19 hours , 5 minutes

Any applications pending with other guilds: No

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/343gidj.jpg

Computer spec and connection: motherboard: rampage III , graphic card: SAPPHIRE HD 6970 2GB memory running at 1375MHz (5.5Gb/s effective) delivers the highest performance in this series , HAF 922 water system case: haf stands for high air flow for cooling and i also have cooling water pipes inside my computer for hard core gaming :]

Previous Guilds: over shadow wotlk I've been with them the whole expansion

Why did you leave those Guilds: because one of my friends had a fight with the gm and he was like an ass to all of us .. I've met the gm here in Bahrain he came to visit us :]

Why would you like to join RwGaming: with all due respect retarded question of course !! why would i do this long boring application and not want to join ? ;] i'am really interested in joining

Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Nop

Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: i think once and it was a mage , the RwGaming dude left because the tank couldn't hold our agrro or aggro or w.e idk how to spell it ._."

Previous PvE experience: Wotlk 25 man 12/12 normal 9/12 hc , it was fun to run around dala with the king slayer title when it was still rare !

What can you bring to RwGaming: um good feral dps , amazing support and great patience , oh and just to remember i got some kinda word that i follow on to my whole wow experience !
wipe=good , learn from it and dominate every single tactic in the encounter :]

What makes you stand out:

What do you consider your highest achievement: i don't consider any of my achievements high , because i don't count any of my old achiv's at wotlk and before that :] cata is what matters now !

Other relevant achievements: umm ...

What are your Goals in wow: Deathwing !i will bitch-slap that bitch myself like a whore until it dies !

Available for our raid times: yep, i'am !
What kind of attendance can you keep: high attendance here i never miss raids :] keep on playing even if theres a black dude at the kitchen raping your mom to death while your house is burning and your Ferrari is being stolen in-front of you ! hard core gamers ftw :]

We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: nop , i really encourage using it

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?:
um final exams .. thats it ..

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: y
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: y
Teamspeak: y
Raid frames your comfortable with: N

Read the requirements post: yep
Read the raiding info post: yes ...

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: nop i'am american -_-

Tell us a little about yourselves: ummm .... a psychotic necrophillian drug addict , i also do crack ;D ! but i don't on raiding days ;] don't worry i only take a few hits from my 2 feet bong at my raiding days :] oh um unnecessary info but i'am really open and friendly with guildys so .. yeh .. your always welcome to take a nice hit from my custom made bong ^^

additional information: i sell weed call ************ (edited for Security purposes) don't hesitate to call !

MÏlkshake

Back to top Go down

[Declined]MÏlkshake - feral kitty  Empty Re: [Declined]MÏlkshake - feral kitty

Post  Step (fx) Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:10 am

Declined , Too undergeared . Its nearly 1 month and ur on 335 .
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down