RwGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Xerine - Retri paladin apply for Cataclysm.

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Xerine - Retri paladin apply for Cataclysm. Empty [Accepted]Xerine - Retri paladin apply for Cataclysm.

Post  Xerine Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:19 am

Name: Anton
Nationality: Swedish
Time Zone: GMT+1

Character Name: Xerine
Character Class: Paladin
Character Race: Blood Elf
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Xerine
Talent Spec: 5/0/31 going to change to 7/2/32 in lvl 85.
Why did you choose that talent spec: For the best damage and support in raids.
Offspec: Retri PvP Spec 0/2/34, 2/4/35 in cataclysm if you care about my pvp spec ^^
Would you respec if an officer asked you: Of course i would.
Primary professions: Engineering and Jewelcrafting.. im always going for full skill and trying to get all recipes.
Do you use keybinds/macro's? details: Almost all my action bars is binded.
/Played on character you apply with: 164 days and 100 days on 80.

Any applications pending with other guilds: Nope

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? link to tinypic etc.: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6s9zmf&s=7
Computer spec and connection: 27mbit/sec - Intel(R) Core(TM2 Quad CPU Q940 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz, (RAM) 4.00GB.

Previous Guilds: In Action (Friend Guild)
Why did you leave those Guilds: Im alone with my cousin in my currently guild and I havent raided with guilds in WotLK, I have been puging with friends.
Why would you like to join RwGaming: Seems to be a good guild with good progress, good raiding times and nice members.
Do you have any friends in RwGaming that can vouch for you: Nope.
Have you played instances with anyone from RwGaming: Maybe, I dont really remember.

Previous PvE experience: Kz (Cleared) ZA (cleared) Maghteridon (cleared) Gruul's Lair (cleared) Ssc (Cleared) TK (cleared) MH (cleared EndGame) BT (cleared ENdGame) SWP (Cleared in cata) - Naxx10/25(Cleared) Ulduar10/25 (8/14 - 4/14) Toc10/25 (5/5) ToGC10/25 (4/5 - 1/5) Icc10/25 (12/12 - 12/12) IccHC10/25 (8/12 - 5/12) RS10/25 (0/1 - 0/1) RS10/25Hc (0/1 - 0/1) Never tried RS. I got exp on all bosses in ICC but never killed them with pugs.

What can you bring to RwGaming: 100% attendance, 100% focus, good dps, social and not a whiner Wink
What makes you stand out:
What do you consider your highest achievement: My Gladiator achivement maybe :p
Other relevant achievements: Of the Horde, i doesnt have any nice pve achives since i havent raided with guilds in wotlk. ;s
What are your Goals in wow: To have fun!

Available for our raid times: Yes I am!
What kind of attendance can you keep: As I said earlier, 100% attendance! Wink
We use EpGp(loot system), is this a problem for you: No problems.

Is there anything that will affect your attendance at raids e.g school, college, work, parents?: Nope im free all the time.

Do you currently have these add-ons? answer Y/N

Omen: Yes
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wiggs/DXE: Yes
Teamspeak: Not at the moment but can download it, i have used it before.
Raid frames your comfortable with: Yes

Read the requirements post: Yes
Read the raiding info post: Yes

Will language issues affect your ability to communicate with the guild on TeamSpeak ? We speak in English: No problems Wink

Tell us a little about yourselves:I have been playing World of Warcraft in 4,5 years now and I spend most of my time infront of my computer, Playing WoW and CoD. When im not on my computer then im out with friends or just relaxing.
additional information: Retbull gives you wings! afro

Xerine

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Xerine - Retri paladin apply for Cataclysm. Empty Re: [Accepted]Xerine - Retri paladin apply for Cataclysm.

Post  Step (fx) Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Accepted.
Step (fx)
Step (fx)
Admin

https://rwgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down